Supertime Delivery Date Picker

Delivery Date, Time Slot, Local Delivery, Store Pickup

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Supertime - Collect dates & times for local delivery

Misbourne Deli

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent App and good support. Has all the functionality I needed for a local delivery service. Set up easy and feedback from customers great. Would recommend.

Pack Turtle

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It was easy to install and we have not had any problems with the app. Support is great. We use it to let customers schedule local deliveries at checkout.

Trattoria La Casa Fleet

It is not only a good product but support you get is first class. I have a restaurant take away shop which requires specific collection and delivery times requested by customers. Supertime provides that service and when needed, they help you with technical side as well.

The Sugar Cookie

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! The support is OUTSTANDING and expedient! It’s super customizable which we really needed for our purposes, does exactly what I need and they constantly add new features based on user feedback. Highly recommend!

James Campbell Butchers

what an excellent app and more importantly excellent service - this is the best shopify support 3rd party experience we have had - highly recommend!

mymizzica

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's very good app, and considering that is free it's just Super! Missed just 1 option: having the possibility to set a time blackout. They updated it with pro version and now is perfect! Thank you!

November 20, 2020

Hi mymizzica! Thank you for the kind review!

Just so you know, we have added the ability to blackout times using custom timeslots with Supertime Pro!

Thanks again!
Team Supertime

Iroha india

Location India

I can't believe this is free! Boris in customer support was very helpful in answering my questions.
Thank you.

Foodhub Albay.com

Location Philippines

No more i can say i rate it 10 star if possible powerful app helpful indeed. and its free great job for the developers, well done!

St. Cloud Labs

Amazing App, it is free and it works splendidly. The app allow's me to insert the date and time into the "Cart" page. I wanted to add it into the checkout page but unfortunately i need to upgrade to ShopifyPlus to be able to do that, which is totally Shopify's problem. The customer support was excellent, their reply was faster than i expected it to be. Thank you so much for making this a free app for small online business like me to use it!

Sem Escamas

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has really made it easy for me to take my clients' orders in different dates and times. It is free and the developers are constantly evolving the array of customization. Support is usually very responsive, and they help you adjust to your store. Easy to implement, easy to set up and easy to customize.