Supertime Delivery Date Picker

Delivery Date, Time Slot, Local Delivery, Store Pickup

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Supertime - Collect dates & times for local delivery

Amber Flowers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just added the app to my store and it looks amazing and love how easy it is to customize the dates and times. Will come back here and update my review in a few weeks after I see how it works with clients and all.

totallybakeduae.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app and their support team was super good. even going above and beyond what I needed help with. top marks team. well done.

BELLAS BRAZILIAN FOOD

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app was exactly what I was looking for, and it does very well what it promises. I had some issues with it and contacted their support. I was surprised how fast I got the reply and even better they fixed the issue from their end and I didn’t have to do anything. The app is amazing and their team even better. I Strongly recommend.

Poppin' Party Supplies

Location Australia

This is perfect for small businesses on a tight budget! I tried a few apps but, nothing worked as simply and easy as this did! Supertime went above and beyond to listen to their customers and incorporated our suggestions and ideas to make our business run so much smoother with their app.

Flair flowers & design

Location Australia

I tried many apps, looking for a date selector that looked slick and also fitted in a sensible/ workable place in my check out. This app is perfect. I had an issue with the date being American style but a quick email to Supertime and Boris sent me easy instructions how to make it Aussie style. I am very impressed and it’s a massive bonus that it is an free app. The costs all add up as we know. Bravo supertime!

🍀 FrenchCanna

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

This free app, do the job like other, i use it for not long time but look good , i hope work with it for long time !

La Patisserie ATX

Time spent using app About 2 months

It is critical for our business to know when someone is picking up their order. This app is super easy to implement, super easy to use and does the job perfectly. And it's free!

And Sevaan was super responsive whenever I had a question.

Royal Flores

Location Brazil

I am very happy to finally found an App that attended my necessity and better, it's free! Thank you very much to everyone who developed it! Hugs

NNEYAH Cards & Gifts

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The developer of this app pays attention to suggestions and is quick to make the app better each time. No complaints.
_____
(Earlier)
Nice, straightforward app worth installing. No codes to install which is a bonus. Would actually give it 4.8 stars as it stands. Would be great to add cut-off time and ability to edit options title.

Having said that, the developer seems very helpful and already made changes which is more than I expected.

1 3 Next