Supertime ‑ Delivery Date/Time

Supertime ‑ Delivery Date/Time

by Roundtrip Labs

Let customers select a time for delivery or in-store pickup!

Iroha india

I can't believe this is free! Boris in customer support was very helpful in answering my questions.
Thank you.

Foodhub Albay.com

No more i can say i rate it 10 star if possible powerful app helpful indeed. and its free great job for the developers, well done!

St. Cloud Labs

Amazing App, it is free and it works splendidly. The app allow's me to insert the date and time into the "Cart" page. I wanted to add it into the checkout page but unfortunately i need to upgrade to ShopifyPlus to be able to do that, which is totally Shopify's problem. The customer support was excellent, their reply was faster than i expected it to be. Thank you so much for making this a free app for small online business like me to use it!

Sem Escamas

This app has really made it easy for me to take my clients' orders in different dates and times. It is free and the developers are constantly evolving the array of customization. Support is usually very responsive, and they help you adjust to your store. Easy to implement, easy to set up and easy to customize.

Amber Flowers

I just added the app to my store and it looks amazing and love how easy it is to customize the dates and times. Will come back here and update my review in a few weeks after I see how it works with clients and all.

totallybakeduae.com

great app and their support team was super good. even going above and beyond what I needed help with. top marks team. well done.

BELLAS BRAZILIAN FOOD

This app was exactly what I was looking for, and it does very well what it promises. I had some issues with it and contacted their support. I was surprised how fast I got the reply and even better they fixed the issue from their end and I didn’t have to do anything. The app is amazing and their team even better. I Strongly recommend.

Poppin' Party Supplies

This is perfect for small businesses on a tight budget! I tried a few apps but, nothing worked as simply and easy as this did! Supertime went above and beyond to listen to their customers and incorporated our suggestions and ideas to make our business run so much smoother with their app.

Flair flowers & design

I tried many apps, looking for a date selector that looked slick and also fitted in a sensible/ workable place in my check out. This app is perfect. I had an issue with the date being American style but a quick email to Supertime and Boris sent me easy instructions how to make it Aussie style. I am very impressed and it’s a massive bonus that it is an free app. The costs all add up as we know. Bravo supertime!

🍀 FrenchCanna

This free app, do the job like other, i use it for not long time but look good , i hope work with it for long time !

Previous 1