Swap Photo Editor

Edit your photos, add stickers, remove backgrounds and more!

$6.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lavinta

This is just a great app with a lot of helpful features. Saves a lot of work. Support is also great too.

Crystals Rock Australia

Loving this app - its the best one we have come across and used. Thank you, its saving hours of work!

sokosjewelry

This App is an awesome time saver. I am now able to edit my images in bulk and this helps a lot. Thank you

ContiNent33

There is an error and it is difficult to receive service.
You have to be patient and use it.
However, I use it because it is a necessary app.

Clothilde Store

As a digital strategist who's working in digital for +10 years for brands like Nike and Heineken I am rarely impressed by a plugin and this one is really a gamechanger for non design people to make their site prettier and make imagery easier to work with

The Manic Maker333

I've been using the app to correct photo issues and rename all of my products, It is simple to use and effective I would highly recommend it to anyone that is working through the many technical issues that need to be addressed to have a successful shop

Lifestyle Travel Trading

I used this app today after installing. It is not easy as stated but very slow and time consuming. It already put several of the images with a white cut out so I had to reload the images in Shopify. Also the remove watermark did not work on most images, some I could change over but it also removed the name on a face mask and not the watermark. So basically I have now got to go locate those images again and reupload. Waste of time and energy and I would definilty not pay for this app.

CHAIRZO.SK

Swap Photo Editor has impressed me very much and after quick trial I have deceided to go without any doubght for the yearly membersihip (20USD/year). I mainly need it for multipal picture resizing -> it works super easy. But this app can do even more. For instance It will mark oversized pictures which should be compressed and by one click you can very easyly speed up your store. There are lots of other functions which is possible to use making your pictures accoding to your need. This app is great value for money. I highly recommend it.

Decor 4 Homes

I used the app to resize thousands of photos that had been uploaded to my page using too large of a size and compression apps simply weren't doing enough to get the sizes down. The app is pretty easy to use and definitely gets the job done. It would be nice if it were easier to track the status of resizing - it tells you how many you've chosen, but not how many have been resized. So the only way to find out is to swap and see the count - which if you've done a large number of products, is never all of the ones you chose. Notwithstanding, amazing app!

99" seconds

I use this app to batch edit photos such as resizing, inserting logos... things that before I had to do one by one download, edit, re-upload... This app saves my time, reduce errors and my website is cleaner and cleaner. Like it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22