Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Bearcub Outfitters

We use this all the time, mostly to remove grey backgrounds so our products are all the same. I still struggle with the swap editor and figuring out how to do things in one step, but overall, it's an easy tool to use to change all the media for one product in one fell swoop.

Beauty in Body

I downloaded and paid 19.00 dollars for this app, to help me delete logos off the photos I imported to my Shopify store from AILEXPRESS. This app is extremely ignoring. It freezes up, literally every time I try to edit a photo. Had I not purchased this app, I would have definitely deleted it. this app gets a thumbs down from me. Now that I paid for this piece of crap. I will have to adjust in deal with it, as I take a whole hour just to EDIT one photo at a time. Such a disappointment!!!!!!!

Siraj Islamic Lifestyle Store

They need to clean up the interface a bit because it's confusing at times but overall love this app! Especially since Shopify got rid of the picture editing options.

Burgundy

TOP APP ! one of the best app to edit photo!!! we cannot imagine our life with out it! verry is to do multiple photos crop and resize ! and after you can change the only ones that didnt go the way you imagine !

Icy Craft

It does a pretty good job and is fairly easy to use. Some background removals are intuitive and complete, while others aren't great. I don't think anyone could get it perfect all the time. It's better than I expected and I'm happy to continue using.

Chairs That Give

Really buggy app, would not recommend. It deleted some of my images and is just very inconsistent to use, showing you images but when you click on the image link it turns out to be a completely different image? Or when you want to type a name of a product to search it or command+v it doesn't register your first keypress, annoying. On top of that, the function to remove watermarks is very slow, very stupid, and quite inconsistent. When there is a clear product in the center, with a bunch of white around it and a small logo in the corner, it can't find that logo and erase it but sometimes puts a white rectangle on your product or whatever. Then you have to go back and redo all of those products it did wrong, which takes a lot of time. That was another serious irritation, the time it takes to perform these actions is pretty slow! If you want a better background removal function, app dev expects you to pay $0.20 per image, and you can still have the app do it incorrectly and no refunds are given. After I used it a bunch and went into my products again I saw a bunch of images was missing and just completely erased from my product listings. Found out due to google merchant center letting me know about 25 products didn't have any image anymore. Which made me completely distrust this app and remove it from my store. The developer doesn't want to give any refund or explanation to me as a customer, only told Shopify that he won't give a refund. I guess he prefers to get a negative review.Really buggy app, would not recommend. It deleted some of my images and is just very inconsistent to use, showing you images but when you click on the image link it turns out to be a completely different image? Or when you want to type a name of a product to search it or command+v it doesn't register your first keypress, annoying. On top of that, the function to remove watermarks is very slow, very stupid, and quite inconsistent. When there is a clear product in the center, with a bunch of white around it and a small logo in the corner, it can't find that logo and erase it but sometimes puts a white rectangle on your product or whatever. Then you have to go back and redo all of those products it did wrong, which takes a lot of time. That was another serious irritation, the time it takes to perform these actions is pretty slow! If you want a better background removal function, app dev expects you to pay $0.20 per image, and you can still have the app do it incorrectly and no refunds are given. After I used it a bunch and went into my products again I saw a bunch of images was missing and just completely erased from my product listings. Found out due to google merchant center letting me know about 25 products didn't have any image anymore. Which made me completely distrust this app and remove it from my store. The developer doesn't want to give any refund or explanation to me as a customer, only told Shopify that he won't give a refund. I guess he prefers to get a negative review.

November 8, 2020

You forgot to mention that you used the app 3,695 times. We offer automatic refunds to merchants that perform less than 50 swaps (+ the free 15 swaps we provide as trial). The fact that you used it to edit 3700 separate photos, is evidence that you did not have issues with the app. You paid 20$ to use it 3700 times. Who would use a buggy app 3700 times? It's common sense that your refund request was declined - we have a clear refund policy posted online. This is a standard business practise, it's not personal. But then you decided to create a revenge review and this hurts our dev team that spends many thousands of hours building the BEST photo editor on Shopify. We are always trying to make it better, and anytime there is an issue, we take it seriously. Contacting our team via live chat or email is simple and we always respond within 24 hours. There are also several ways to remove watermarks, and if all your watermarks are exactly at the same place, on a solid color bg, you should not be using the remove watermark button - because there is a much easier and faster method available and explained in the video tutorial in the app.

Sons of Odin™ - UK

So far so good! I do wish there was the possibility of bulk editing at a quantity of more than 50 pictures, but hey, it's a heck of a lot faster than doing it manually one by one! The ability to cover watermarks is in itself a great feature

Incrafft

i love this app its # 1 i recommended for every body 2 use you will never find something easer than this function

shodari store

it is as overall very good but sometimes it cant remove some watermarks. so you have to delete that

Extreme Fitness Tech

Still trying it out. I don't notice a difference so far. I will update after I've used it a bit more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20