Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Easy product photo editing remove logos, backgrounds & more

ReChic Ltd

I have used the app for the following, all very easy - remove backgrounds, compress images and download images.
An additional feature I would like to see is the ability to rename image file names.

Tasa Boutique

I was enjoying the trial of this app so I decided to purchase it but I figured out that Search the web works only on a few photos and it is not worth the money. I canceled my membership after using it for a few days, reached out to the app team but they just ignored me. I have never experienced such poor customer service! Just keep the money and learn how to help and respect the customers.

Cheers!

Pandoras

Very fast to change, resize, fill and crop product images. I installed swap photo editor because I had to change hundreds of product images. One app I used earlier destroyed my photos quality. Swap photo editor saved me hundreds hours of work. App has also good image size compress and you can easily withdraw changes and use the photo before compression if the result is not good.

Victor Urban

Une application de gestion image excellente !! On peut tout faire avec et à petit prix, l'abonnement à vie est d'ailleurs très intéressent et c'est un plaisir de soutenir le développeur.

Sunwatchz

I decided to change my review to 5 stars, because this is very good, very good tools, only downside is the speed, even with compressed photos, but ok.. hope in future they upgrade, anyway nice tool!

October 21, 2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We're hard at work on improving speeds as top priority. As a note, one reason for slower speeds is if the original photos are very large. In the mean time try uploading smaller files and see if this helps your speeds, and remember we're always on hand to help you with this.

VIO Store

I love this app . Thank for the team <3

Yen Store US

It's going ok. Hard to use without paying because boxes and messages pop pf every 3 seconds right when you are in the middle of working on a photo :(

September 11, 2019

Hi thanks for letting us know. We've made some changes to the popup. Perhaps you can edit your review to reflect the functionality of the app itself? Cheers

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

babygreenkid

Using this app to edit my photos. Message to review this app is too annoying. But app is pretty good. Thinking about buy full version

September 11, 2019

Hi thanks for letting us know. We've made some changes to the review popup. Can you kindly edit your review? Cheers

Gift Shop By Iris

An easy way to get the best photos. Streamline my business with this app. I highly recommend it too. Great experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15