Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Easy product photo editing remove logos, backgrounds & more

Yen Store US

It's going ok. Hard to use without paying because boxes and messages pop pf every 3 seconds right when you are in the middle of working on a photo :(

September 11, 2019

Hi thanks for letting us know. We've made some changes to the popup. Perhaps you can edit your review to reflect the functionality of the app itself? Cheers

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

babygreenkid

Using this app to edit my photos. Message to review this app is too annoying. But app is pretty good. Thinking about buy full version

September 11, 2019

Hi thanks for letting us know. We've made some changes to the review popup. Can you kindly edit your review? Cheers

Gift Shop By Iris

An easy way to get the best photos. Streamline my business with this app. I highly recommend it too. Great experience.

DabRigCentral

works as intended. go ahead and get the paid version for twenty dollars. i just started using it a day or two ago. easy to use

Tudo na Moda

the aPP is good, but the speed of the APP is unusable, will try again in future to see if servers got upgraded...

August 16, 2019

I think there was an issue with our service provider a couple days ago. Maybe you can give it another try, cheers!

Vosilla

Great app but the recent change, moving the filters to the left is not a good addition. Preferred the functionality & Usability of having the option menu directly over images, a very uneccessary change in my opinion.

August 16, 2019

Hi, we agree with you! We put the old menu back until we figure out a better version. Thanks for the feedback.

AliceAnn Online

Great app. I'm using the free features, it's slow-going, but doing the job perfectly. Thanks :)/...

Urban Street Shades

I use this app to remove branding. It works very well 90% of the time. Would definitely recommend.

Krivia Collections

Great App -Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks! The app can make a good picture great when swapping out a photo. Great job with adding the photoshop features -Keep up the awesome work and improving customer services. Thanks to your team and services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14