Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Fitters Eyewear

I used this app for adding logos and borders to my product images, for each collection. The bulk feature is very useful and totally worth the $20 per yr.
I feel it is a little on the slower side, however.

Oceanside Shades

Very easy app to do simple edits quickly and easily for individual pics or in bulk. Helps in finding replacement pics without watermarks.

Cats & Crows

la fonction resieze marche bien, Le compressage je ne suis pas sure, pas capable de retester une fois publier

Fit|Sharp

No app is perfect and we can nitpick about this app again, but truth be told, it makes your life easier, it either will remove stuff automatically for you or find you alternative picture, or you can go in and use picture editing tools by yourself , till now I'm quiet happy with the app.

Smartinyloft

Convenient with bulk edit function to crop or place logo across multiple images at once, abit slow to load after each click however

Golf Women On Course

Great app which I use for every product upload. It integrates seamlessly with my Shopify and I would recommend it.

La Gato Tribu

This app has saved my life. I am very perfectionist with the images in my store, and the options it gives you are endless. The only thing that would improve is the loading speed (even so, the possibility of doing everything from within Shopify saves you a lot of time) and some bugs that happen sometimes

MyZen

this app works well. I use it to square and compress photos. It is a good way to save time. You can adjust many photos at the same time.

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

It is a nice app. This app help me solved a lot issue about image sige. I can optimize any pictures. It is a pleasure using this app. i recommend for all shop have issue from feed shopping pictures.

Planète Vintage 🚀

The best photo app in Shopify. It's the only app which does not have monthly membership but that you can paid only once. Photoshop is integrated and there are compression/resize/remove background tools. Love it !