Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Golden Tears Boutique

Works as advertised and removes backgrounds nicely. Would be nice to be able to schedule some of the functions

Reiki Attunement Courses

This app is absolutely fab! I imported products and images and a lot of them were low resolution. The swap photo app was easy to use to replace the images. Very happy. Thank you,

Casco de Oro

I like it so far!, funciona muy bien! me permite editar las imagenes de manera masiva, principalmente hacerlas cuadradas!

Theory of Thought

Love this app! It has amazing free features and pricing is fair! It runs really smoothly and my product photos have never looked better! Definitely a must have Shopify app if you're dropshipping. Thank you!!!!!!

Space Saving Stuff

Easy to use, has resize, compress, and watermarking. Free to use the swap photo editor option. Provides trial credit for member features. I'll get the membership later this week because it is well worth it.

Ax Your Anxiety

I love the remove background feature on this app. It works perfectly on my photos. Also really like using the one-click watermark removal feature. I recommend getting the yearly plan, it's a low price but that does not include the background removal tool.

CARRON PARIS

AI background removal is not very efficient - Basically, you pay for something that may not work before you know it - And there is no refund possible.
EDIT: AI is not magic I know that, even if my photos are HD and shot in pro photobox.. - My point is that I am very surprised that you don't refund AI automatic work that is obviously bad (very weird bg removal). If I buy a t-shirt and then I see a hole in it, the shop will refund me because I will not wear it, same thing here, so this is not very honest imo.
I think that some other apps got a system where you can validate or refuse the AI work and you are not charged if you refuse.

May 12, 2020

Swap Photo Editor uses the best one click remove background script on the internet, guaranteed. The problem with your photos is that the background color blends into the objects so its not possible for any A.I. to remove your backgrounds properly. It cannot distinguish between the product and the background. For 99% of photos this is never an issue. We have hundreds of users that use the remove background feature to remove tens of thousands of backgrounds successfully.

Gears Canada

Good things about this app: I can use it on the free version to "diagnose" all the images on my site. It quickly tells me which are too small in terms of dimensions or too large in terms of filesize. I can then manually change reduce the file size in photoshop or Illustrator and re-upload. Other good thing about the app is that its really good at removing the backgrounds.

Bad things about the app: A little bit glitchy, a little bit slow to load images (even even under 100 KB each). Pricing it way too high. I will update my review if they fix their pricing structure.

My website: www.gearscanada.com

April 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. We always want to improve our app based on the feedback from our users. We're glad you enjoyed using our free features and background removal. As for pricing, we feel $19.99 yearly ($1.67 per month) is very reasonable. Please let us know if there is anyway we can boost your two stars higher.

your925silver

one more store, one more install, this is a must have app! keep rocking! if you dropship you need this!

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for this review!

Justinlegging

This app is AMAZING you can remove watermarks and put your logo and a lot of more stuff on all your product automatically its insane and very fast. Support is very reactive like in a min ! Thanks

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're constantly updating and improving our app to keep it as the best photo editor app for Shopify users.