Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

RMH Jewels

good use for editing pictures for better appearance and looks wise and editing the lighting and such.

i Love Fashion 365

This is a great app to remove watermarks with convenience. Its not on a photo shop level, but it is helpful with the very basics.

July 27, 2019

Hi, we just released a Photoshop like tool in the app. It has most of the same features... check it out!

Good See Co.

Awesome app!!!! So helpful!!!!!! I use it all the time and it makes working so much more efficient!!!

Genunique

Being a fashion retailer, this app is a must! This saved me countless hours of removing unwanted logos. The app support is outstanding. I had a small issue that was addressed immediately. Keep up the great work!

Nora Pet Store

I love the app, it really helped me a lot....................................... .............. ................ .....

ZumZum Capoeira Shop

This is app saves me a lot of time when editing my photos right at the product page, minimizing them, and the background remover is great!

Sunglass Porter

Great value, our go-to app!
We honestly don't understand the 4.4 ratings. Swap has saved us a ton of time on essential projects that aid in optimizing the product images for our online eyewear store. In the past, it would have taken over a week to complete some of the large image editing tasks that Swap helps us knock-out in a matter of minutes. Thank you for this fantastic product.

Initially London

This app is fantastic. I was able to resize and remove the shadowy background from all of my website's photos so quickly and easily. The only thing I found difficult was selecting more than one photo to edit at a time. I was not able to do that so I had to change each photo (dozens of them) one at a time. I also don't like the way the chat function doesn't go away, it blocks the screen. The popup asking for a review is annoying, as it appears before you have a chance to finish what you are doing, but I do appreciate that this is a (sort of) free app... I paid to remove the background image. Thank you for this fantastic solution to Shopify's lack of photo resizing functionality.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for your detailed views. We will take a look at each of them and how we can improve the app in the next release. Getting this type of feedback (with positives and negatives) goes a long way to improving the UI. Cheers!

Treasure Studios Art

Great App! It saves me so much time in editing and changing photos! Only thing I would ask for is to be able to rotate the photos in the editor.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the review!... you can rotate the photos using the Adobe Editor (1st option in the Menu).

the-it-gal-secret store

A great app to swap photos and remove watermarks.A must have app for dropshippers.Works very well and it is worth trying

June 27, 2019

Thank you for the review, we're always trying to make it as easy as possible to clean up all the photos in your shop.