Sticky Add To Cart DRAWER PLUS

Sticky Add To Cart DRAWER PLUS

by Heysenior

Cart Drawer, Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button & ...

EliteXR

Amazing Customer service!
I have had a wonderful experience with the developers of this app. They have customized the cart just the way I need it and have gone back and forth with me for over 3 weeks doing touch ups and making sure everything is working perfect. On top of that, the app is super easy to use and looks really good! I have to say the price is great too! I am really impressed!

ConsciousVitality

I have really enjoyed the look and customizability of this cart. It would be nice if I could do it myself. However the support has been amazing and responds quickly with what you need in-oder to have your app up and running quickly! It has been an easy, great experience. Thanks guys!

January 30, 2020

Hi ConsciousVitality, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We are happy to help :)! Happy selling!

Goose Creek Candle

This is the best app we have installed on our store. I'm actually shocked at how helpful the support team is in actually showing us how to use it. I can say 100% that this is the best "add to cart" option available on Shopify. Really glad we found this app.

January 30, 2020

Hi Goose Creek Candle, thanks for your review! We hope you'll find the app useful! Thanks!

Nacastel

This app does what it says so and the support are very fast, prestative and any problem that you have they will solve.

January 17, 2020

Hi Nacastel! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome.

KDEAM OPTICS USA

I am trying to speed up the checkout process and yet have a very clean, streamlined Cart process. The customer service was top notch. They tailored an already awesome app into exactly what I needed for my seasonal promos.

January 7, 2020

Hi KDEAM OPTICS USA what an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more! Thanks 🙏!

Paradise Ranch Designs

A great looking & great functioning app. Very clean & easy to use. Customer support is super fast & easy to work with if you have questions!

December 14, 2019

Hi Paradise Ranch Designs, thanks for being our customer! We are happy to help again should you need anything 🙏 :) Happy selling!

trustin

Belle application, permet de faire suivre correctement le fil du panier sans avoir à faire plusieurs allers retours. c'est TOP

December 9, 2019

Hi trustin, thanks so much for your review :) We are thrilled you like the app !, Happy sale :)

ADEXE Watches

Support is super amazing. They take a while to reply at first but after they help you out they get the job done really quick. Loving the app!

November 25, 2019

Hi ADEXE Watches, thanks for this great review 🙏! We are happy to help :). Happy sale!

Baby Dream Machine™

I am so happy with this app. It is the cart I was looking for. The team was so great at customizing it for me and it looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it in action. Thank you guys!

November 19, 2019

Hi Baby Dream Machine™, we appreciate the feedback :) ! Happy selling and keep being awesome!

Seagarden

Finally found an app that has a sticky cart, add to bar and cart drawer all in one. Affordable price and great customer service. They helped us with customizing features of the add to bar which looks great now.

November 1, 2019

Hi Seagarden, thank you for your review! Happy selling :)

Previous 1 3