Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

GQSize

The app is very good and the developer is very helpful with the customisation and is swift in responding to our problems

MG Multi Brands

Best App for higher Conversion Rate + don't hurting the Pagespeed and top customer service! I can highly recommend Sticky Cart Drawer.

Neven Eyewear

testing now! Will update once we are done. Looks promising. Not sure if this can be totally customied and that is what we need.

huumi

I have been using this app for a month now and can say that it is really amazing. It has so many different options and ways to customise it. The staff are also super friendly and helpful :)

Only Human

This app was easy to install, easy to set up! Really straight forward. Really hoping to see more engagement from our audience with it!

Paislee's Closet

Love this app. Just started using it and so far it has helped us increase average cart value. Also, the support team is AMAZING! Great app!

RMDY.

the app is so so simple and easy to use!! Brigitte from customer service was very helpful! thanks guys!

Plenty Collection

Nice apps! easy to use! I like that drawer cart can upsell product, and very convenient! highly recommended!

Sushi Familie

We installed the app yesterday, it works as expected. There are some minor issues found, the team contacted me and solved the issue quickly. I'm very satisfied with the support.

Nina Skin

J'ai eu des problèmes avec l'application qui ne fonctionnais pas du tout, j'ai envoyé un mail à l'assistance et ils m'ont répondu en moins d'une heure. J'aime beaucoup cette application et le service client est top aussi !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11