Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell | Slide Cart Drawer | Cart Page

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Cart Upsell + Cross Sell + Cart Drawer + Quick Buy + Sticky Cart

GloweBaby

This app is truly THE BEST SLIDER CART APP on the market !!! It's FULLY customisable , you can put amazing upsells that look sleek , add payment badges , cart goal and many more settings that i love ! My AOV has been boosted significantly thanks to this app. I had some trouble at one point configuring some settings but support replied to me in less than 1 day ! Not only that , you can also put coupon code in the slider cart section too so customers dont have to do that at checkout which can cause significant drop ofs. 10/10 recommend !!

January 17, 2022

Hi GloweBaby,

We are happy that you had a great experience!

Thanks for the amazing review. 😊😊😊😊😊

TWOOBS

Really easy to install and set-up! I reached out to the developer's to get some assistance customising the app for our store, and they had it done within the hour!

January 11, 2022

Many Thanks!! 😊
This means a lot to us ... the support team works very hard to provide quality service!

Let's do a lot of upsells! 🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀

Future Kind

Ran into a few issues when launching the app initially, but support quickly fixed the issues and the app now working well. So far so good.

Thank you very much for your comment, happy to help increase AOV ... 🔥🔥🔥🚀

Always here to help. 😊

Kind Cotton

Great app and even better support! Has all of the features we were looking for in an easy-to-use backend

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review, we are always available to help with your queries, we will continue to increase AOV ... 🥰🥰🥰

Hey Hashtags

This app covers all my needs. Very easy to navigate through. Thank you so much. This will make life easier on my end.

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! The support team is always available to help you 🙏🙏🙏

Hell Babes

Great customer service and application. I love the options with cart upsell and definitely recommend it :)

January 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! 🚀🚀🚀

MagTrim Designs LLC

LOVE THIS APP!!!!! I looked at and installed at least 5 which were 5 times the cost and did not work! This app worked IMMEDIATELY with no issues! It should be a 5 star and should have 2000 reviews!!! Save yourself weeks of headaches with other apps tech support. Get this app NOW!

Luppa Store

I had time looking for something like that, I just installed the application and it is just what I needed, highly recommended.

Hi Luppa Store,

Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We are happy to help! :-)

Abduct Cosmetics

This app is really good with all the key features I was looking for to increase average cart. The pricing for this app is really good compared to the rest here, it's all no limit.

Hi Abduct Cosmetics,

We are happy to help you! Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Rocket Powered Sound

This app does the job well, has a very expansive range of helpful customization options. Solid customer support too!

Hi Rocket Powered Sound,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to have been able to help you. We are always here to help you and we are happy to do so.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18