Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

upsell, cross sell, post-purchase, sticky cart, cart drawer

Nonucare

Location India

The best cart functionality out there. Period. It has all the features to supercharge upsells and conversions. On top of that, they have amazing service. We had an issue using one of the Beta features and the team responded immediately and also fixed it in a day.

July 18, 2022

Hey Nonucare,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are very happy to help your business 🚀🚀🚀

Angelic Thoughts Australia

Location Australia

This app looks great and works well, has lots of features and is easy to use but our focus is on the Upsell feature. I wanted to upsell custom products but without a direct add to cart just a link and I contacted their support - Brigitte was great and now I can! Thank You!

May 29, 2022

Hello Angelic Thoughts Australia

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
I'm so pleased our Support team were able to assist you so quickly!
We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer.

Brigitte & Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer Support Team

BOHOMOON

Cart looks great now, had a slight issue and it was resolved in a matter of hours! Really easy to set up and use!

May 9, 2022

Hi BOHOMOON,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
I'm so pleased our Support team were able to assist you so quickly!
We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer.

planaplana

Location Germany

Für mich definitiv die beste App, um Upseller-Produkte zu verkaufen. Ein großes Lob auch an den Kundenservice, der innerhalb von wenigen Stunden einen Bug in meinem Shop behoben hat!

May 3, 2022

Hi planaplana,

Thank you very much for the comment, the app is working correctly.

Supplement Mart

Location Australia

Best slide cart app out of many similar apps I tried. Devs response time for the support is reasonable, and they are willing to do custom work to fit our heavily customized theme. Works perfect with our third party bundle apps, and other apps which interact with cart. has everything we wanted.

Novelskin

Location France

Good app with many different functionalities to add. Customer service is helpful , I would like if they improve the speed of answering emails.

Hi Novelskin,

Thank you very much for your review, we hope to continue improving to give you a quality service.

breakabox

Location France

I hate to do this. The app itself is great, but support is one of the worst I've experienced with Shopify apps so far. Answers to basic questions take days, if not weeks to even be aknowledged. I think I even had an issue where I did not get a reply at all. I've used this app for a while and it has always been like that, so it looks like they simply don't care. For any Shopify app, this would be a very bad look. For an app that controls a key function - the Shopify cart - which always causes issues and is obviously essential, it's simply unacceptable and impossible to work with.
I recommend you look elsewhere, which is what I will do.

April 22, 2022

We have tried our best to contact you with no response.

With the last update that we have uploaded, the app works correctly and is now more fluid.

Reveil

Pros: the only slide cart upsell app I've found that looks decent
Cons: Technical issues occurred and support speed can be improved. I've had several issues during setup and support takes days to reply. 1. App was not working after installing, products were not showing in slide cart. It took at least 2 weeks for them to figure out the issue.
2. After the fix, products were showing in the wrong currency in the slide cart. Eventually this was fixed but I lost sales.

Hi Reveil,

We have tried to contact you, we have reviewed the problem you submitted and our app is not causing the problem, the app is working correctly.

Quarters London

great app very customisable and looks great. Very helpful customer service replied same day. thankss

March 24, 2022

Hi Quarters London,

Thank you for writing us the review, we appreciate it! Write us for any further support, we're always here to help! 🙏🙏🙏

Amberide

Best Add to Cart App in shopify. I installed this app already on 10 stores and the conversion rate is increasing drastically. So many features! And customer service is incredible. I can highly recommend this app!

March 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

All the best!