Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Upselling, Rewards, Announcements & more

AVIAgrafix

Fantastic app.

It worked beautifully off the standard Shopify product pages, however as I've built my store pages using Shogun, Shogun would not let it function to its full potential.

Products added to the cart would not register and the slide-cart would not slide out.

Shame....

6FT CLUB®

I am extremely pleased with my experience using this app! The customer service is really excellent - even though I had quite a few custom fixes needed, their team resolved each of my requests perfectly. We were previously using another sticky cart app which was free of charge, but it was NOT pretty to look at, functioned in a somewhat clunky manner, and had huge issues with responsive design (mobile vs. desktop views). This app in contrast has a very sleek and modern feel to it with all sorts of cool features like trust badges under the checkout button, animations on the add to cart button, quick buy buttons, and display of the review ratings on the sticky add to cart bar. It is a MAJOR upgrade not only from the app I mentioned but also from our regular Shopify cart page which looked like something from the 1990s. We couldn't be happier with the smooth function of this app and to boot, the amazing customer service of their very dedicated team. We had a special checkout page from another app they mapped the checkout button to, and they adjusted our cart icon to fit with the mobile experience, both things they didn't have to do, but did, because they're AWESOME. Overall, more than worth the cost. A shoutout to Brigitte and the whole team - thank you so much for your patience, stellar customer service, effectiveness, and the great app that resulted from all of it! I'm a happy camper, and we hope our customers will be too :):):)

Foodlago

I am using now the Sticky Cart Drawer app on 4 Stores. And is definitely the most important App you must have for your shopify Store.

I am using it to drastically increase my client's conversion rates.

Actually I often double my revenues by using all the features of this app!

Support is very kind and fast!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ADD THIS APP!

Best regards Ivan

LuxBox

Really good app! I love it!!!!!!!You can use it for upsells, or announce something... really useful!

Stock Box Online

This is a great app, made better by development tweaks I requested specific to our needs. The development team lead by Brigitte, took the time to understand and evaluate what we needed and if it could be done. They then set about methodically developing the changes to the app, and delivered an even better product for our business. These guys are the real deal!

Lokalbrygg

Best slide cart app out there!

Note to heysenior: Can you add a feature where we can get rewards for quantity of items and not just amount spent? For example free shipping when quantity is 10.

Either way, an amazing app :)

ALTERBABE

I tried different apps and this app is the best for slide cart. It looks profesional and very east to use. I am totally recommend this app!

The Ring Shop

Review from www.theringshop.co - I had a few issues installing, but the support team have been very good in fixing each one which was great. This app will definitely help conversion, so I fully recommend it!

Bandaly

What a team.

Thank a lot for the great job you've done with your app and with your development a troubleshooting team :)
d
Great app

JustStuffISell.com

App was a 1 click install and worked out of the box. The developer was quick to make adaptations to the app to fit the look and feel of the site. I moved to another theme that had this feature built in so no longer require the app, but I wanted to leave some feedback so anyone considering a cart would know this one is a solid choice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7