Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell

Slide Cart Drawer‑ Cart Upsell

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

The MeatStick

Update: Finally got back to us and got everything fixed up and it seems good. Will keep this updated if there are any issues. --Very confused. Tried app and it was 1 day trial vs 5 days as listed. Which is fine we want to use the app anyway, the intial question response was quick. However, we got it set up and there are some bugs that should be easy for them to help fix. Reached out and no response over a couple of days. Hoping this review will help to make it right.

Freedom Rave Wear

This app was easy to set up and solved my main problem with our slideout cart. I now have a good-looking slideout cart with upselling and product recommendations. Their support is also great to work with.

Little Sky Stone

I am a new user of this app but love this app so far, their customer service response is fast and helpful!

September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your comment! 🙏🏻

Keep enjoying our Upsells module! 🔥🚀

Nutcracker Ballet Gifts

I've tried a couple of other apps, but have ultimately settled on this fantastic cart! The service is also fantastic. The only thing missing is analytics for the upsell modules.

September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the great comment you left! 🙌😊

Very soon we will launch the statistics module 🔥🚀

Allsport

Nice app. The customers doesn't have to go on another page to see their cart. They can check their cart selection within the page. Save time for customers. a Must have for large stores. Good Customer Service to solve any issue you may have. We have been using the app for quite a long time and very satisfied.

September 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words! 🏆🏆🏆

You will be surprised by our upsells 🔥🚀

Head of Marble

So far it's exactly what I wanted. I emailed customer support and they edited my code for me to remove my native slider. Excellent customer service and response time. The cart is also very very customizable without any code needed. I'm actually pretty impressed.

Niagara Blue

Completely useless support. By default they read only the first sentence of emails and ignore the rest. Been trying to get help for a few weeks without success. I wouldn't waste my time.

SB2 by Sutra

The single worst customer service I have ever experienced. Months with no response. Then when they finally respond they don't review your ticket. Before I granted them access to my store I asked them if they understood the issue I was having. They proceeded to outline issues that didnt pertain to me or the apps I was using. Not to mention I had attached a loom video 10 days prior that wasnt even viewed by them until days after their access request and outline!! The app itself has a ton of bugs. Overall there are other great options out there for a sliding cart app that you should consider before this one.

July 29, 2021

We have hundreds of happy customers using the app, we are sorry that our app does not meet the needs of your store, we will have a big update with many improvements on August 31st ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Have a great day.

Vacay Swimwear USA

A great app which functions exactly how we had hoped. The other option was custom code which was going to be extremely costly.

July 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your comments, friend ... 🥰🥰 🎁

My best wishes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ADDICT

Nice cart - different than the original boring one. Also thanks for the good customer service. Fast and reliable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16