Reviews (2,507)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly setup and customization, which enhances customer experience and boosts sales. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget, along with seamless integration with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo, are highly valued. The app's customer support, including 24/7 chat, is praised for its efficiency. It's recommended for businesses wanting to start or improve their loyalty programs, with email reminders for points earning and redemption. Some merchants also reported a smooth migration process from other systems.

June 23, 2016

This is the best App available in Shopify, it has increased my reach to new and old customers while allowed me to reward them for their purchases and other interactions with in my store.

highly recommended for store owners.

Positive Energy Luban
Oman
August 2, 2016

A great app and incredibly helpful team that answered all my questions and helped us get set up!

Www Playfulpromises Com
October 31, 2017

Took all of 20 minutes to set up and implement! Awesome stuff

Imperial Blades Direct
July 28, 2021

We started with Swell and got grandfathered into Yotpo Loyalty. Liking it so far, we'll be upgrading plans soon and will update my review then as we implement additional features. I will say customer support is very fast and easy now - Reymond was a big help in quickly answering my questions.

Curvy Couture
June 20, 2017

Fantastic rewards app. Very easy to use, and very intuitive. Instructions are well presented. Great feature that you can make your own sort of currency. I just added this app, i'm excited to see how customers respond!

Base Camp Supply
March 19, 2019

Very positive experience with this app so far. I had some troubles on my end and they were very quick to respond and help me resolve the problem. I also appreciate the tiered plan they offer to allow us small shops time to build our customer base before moving up to the next paid tier. There are so many apps I would like to use to build my shop up for simple things that Shopify doesn't offer, but can't afford/justify paying the extra monthly fee at this time. So, thank you SO very much for offering this service for free for the little guys.

TheWoodenFrame
December 21, 2019

They have an amazing customer support team. Since the app has so many features and flexibility, I wanted to make sure what I can & can't do and asked bunch of questions, and the support specialist solved my questions real quick. Had a great customer support experience.

Ramen Hero
October 18, 2016

Clean interface and easy to install

My Dreamy Star
July 25, 2016

The customization is great, and there are explanations for the different settings! Very user friendly and appealing to the customer.

Tangled Jewelry
July 22, 2016

Awesome set-up - video tutorials are easy to follow and assisted with completing set-up in order for our customers to enjoy a really cool loyalty points initiative.

Thezebra