4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, particularly for managing customer loyalty programs. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget are praised for enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. The 24/7 chat support is also highly commended for its efficiency and responsiveness in resolving issues.

May 28, 2016

The app is quite useful but the design is not attractive enough. As it shows at the right corner. Customers may miss it.

Sgrocerie
Singapore
Almost 8 years using the app
Edited September 14, 2018

Good app and have had no issues. Based on my last review they reached out and resolved any concerns I had. Pleased with the service they provided.

Nashvillespicecompany
Over 4 years using the app
August 22, 2016

A non-technical person like me can setup this very easily. Eager to test out this apps. cheers!

The Brain Shop
Singapore
About 4 years using the app
March 2, 2017

not a bad app, would recommend but not too easy to setup!

Shaw Products
About 4 years using the app
July 11, 2016

Struggling to get everything together. Quite complicated to use. Some things don't connect the way they are supposed to, leaving some items going live when they don't work. I'm sure with practise it will be a great app but very much trial and error which may come across as unprofessional to people trying to sign up

Inverurie Whisk Shop
January 30, 2017

Sad that the Instagram follow reward only works with the upgrade plan.

Prettyloxx
Edited April 14, 2018

I installed it now, I will wait for support to finalize evaluation!

Melhor Loja Do Mundo
Brazil
January 3, 2018

It is a good app however I believe it is still a pricey subscription rate. Should be a flat rate instead of per orders count

P A Botanicals
About 3 years using the app
Edited November 18, 2018

I love Rewards by Swell. The price is way too expensive! Josh and Dzenita have been available to help whenever I have needed it but evidently Swell is owned by Yotpo not. Check out how we live the life at halfpintnaturals.com,your environmentally-friendly outdoor companion!

Halfpint Naturals
About 3 years using the app
Edited January 15, 2019

Too many issues with this app! We are constantly having customers say they cannot access their account along with a boat load of other issues.. The points are too easily redeemable. A lot of customers just don't get how it works which tells us its not as user friendly as it coule be. It is not worth the trouble but now that our customers are used to it being on website its hard to delete the feature. So we are looking for another app to use.

Cerese D, Inc.