Reviews (2,507)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly setup and customization, which enhances customer experience and boosts sales. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget, along with seamless integration with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo, are highly valued. The app's customer support, including 24/7 chat, is praised for its efficiency. It's recommended for businesses wanting to start or improve their loyalty programs, with email reminders for points earning and redemption. Some merchants also reported a smooth migration process from other systems.

August 25, 2021

Great app with lots of functionality. Also amazing customer support from Jerrah - really helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy referral setup.

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions
April 14, 2021

Amazing customer support! the answer was fast an easy to understand they also included extra information.

Psycho Bunny
May 6, 2020

I chose to become a paid customer after tackling with a tough customization issue. Reymond had spent countless hours working to solve it with me. The support was fantastic.

Sand by Saya Japan
July 22, 2021

I've had a few questions during setup and chat support representative Ritchie has been very helpful.

Goode Health
April 16, 2018

I like what I see so far. I need to know who to set it up.

Terrys Bangles And Beads
January 24, 2023

Leonard at customer support was awesome in helping me resolve my issue and fast. I really appreciate the efficiency of the Live Chat and the program overall.

OLLY PBC
August 20, 2017

The app is user friendly. Great app.

Onlinedirectshopping
October 9, 2017

Terrific service. User friendly app. Easy to customize and embed. Wonderful tool!

Rastarafi
January 15, 2018

Great! Not sure if I'm signed up for free. But it would enhance store product.Maybe nice for my customers.

Deborah S Foxy Clothing
July 22, 2022

I like that a rewards page is available for the free plan. Everything seems easy to use and chat support was very helpful in installing the page and widgets on my site.

Zen + Ether