Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

JUUK

It's great that the Loyalty & Rewards program neatly ties in with their Testimonials app (e.g. the customer gets rewards points for leaving testimonials, which in and of themselves already help the business with social proof). We just had a small issue that was resolved by their support team within half an hour (we're based in Hong Kong so I'm assuming they have support staff around the clock) and that was a fantastic experience that shows the efficiency and level of support they offer customers. YotPo's apps are highly recommended!

LA CHAMBRE PARIS

I spoke to Kerby in the set up and she has been super helpful. We haven't launched yet but we are excited to get started. Ian

October 4, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review!

Kexpress Destash & Supplies

I am extremely pleased with the customer service for this app. Twice this week I have had questions and gone to the online chat. Both times I was connected with Kerby and received excellent customer service. Very efficient, quick and helpful. Explained things to me so I could easily understand and even sent pictures showing menus to help me locate things easier when learning where to customize screens. Thank you for the excellent service!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our support team!

Dear Soul

Excellent customer service. I'm just starting but the app looks really promising. It'd be great if the Earn Rewards button would be customisable.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're un and running and enjoying Yotpo.

Prismologie International

Great app, we have the silver plan. I would love a bit more customisation capabilities but for the price and level of service I think it is amazing value. Kerby is a star!

ERIJEWELRY

I just installed this app. Very easy to process and help center is very helpful. I am excited to engage more traffic !

Urban Owl

Support was quick to respond and help with questions. My customers enjoy earning points towards future purchases.

Vase Pearlfection | Floating Pearls

Great and easy app to work with. Customer service chat is amazing as well. Kerby has helped us on numerous occasions.

NiquePrints

So far the features work great no issues with the free version, I needed help today and the help I received was fast and accurate with no additional follow up needed.

Pamoja

I'm in the early stages of using the app and needed support to fix a referral link problem. The support was immediate, efficient and incredibly helpful.
The app in general is brilliant, so easy to set up. Thanks for being so amazing!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176