Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

The Sill

Nice app. Robust performance dashboards. I had a question about a reporting function. Customer chat was quick and engaged. Jiemer was helpful. The exact function I asked for wasn't available however Jiemer helped point me towards another feature that also addressed my question.

Noémie

Maria and Jiemer are STARS. They helped me with my issues in a timely manner and provided exactly what I needed. Great work team!

TOTAL XP

I received the best support I've ever received from any company thanks to Ritchie M. I've never used the chat widget for complex questions but Ritchie could handle everything I asked and to top it off, I learnt so much that I'm definitely keeping L&R in my tech stack. Huge asset to Yotpo, well done and keep up the great support!

Sassy Fabric Queen

Easy, hassle free, value for money combined with great customer service.
Definitely one of the best reward apps I've used.

Beauty Mixtress™ LLC

I was confused as to why when I and a customer clicked her referral link, it was stating that I wasn't eligible for the discount. Thanks to Maria D. explaining that it was due to the IP address already being captured previously or the person has already made an order on my website. Thanks again for your help Maria.

Dagne Dover

I've had nothing but a great experience with the team at Yotpo. They are always willing to assist us and give us a step-by-step process of how to fix our issues. The screenshots they provide are super helpful. Jiemer John helped me recently and was kind enough to answer my follow-up questions after resolving initial my issue.

The Elderberry Co.

Thankful for the quick response from customer service! Jiemer was helpful with all of my questions.

NatureCity

Yotpo/Swell have built a very robust app with a good support team. Each member has been knowledgeable and helpful. Even had to customize some javascript on my checkout to accommodate my users and Jiemer helped me build new javascript making the process painless!

Rebecca Minkoff

Swell's online support team is always very helpful! Their new site module is also very easy to customize and easy to integrate to our shopify website.

Parker Clay

Love the benefits for our customers and the points program. Maria was very helpful in solving any issues for us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 186 187