Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Nature Endowed Concepts

This app is helpful in managing emails for cart abandonment. It also keeps your customers engaged because they can earn coupon codes and points etc. It is easy to use and I definitely recommend them. There are several plans including a free one for businesses that just started up.

LifeStar

I am currently using this app, it is very useful, It has been pretty easy to add this new reward program to our website .

. : DNela Reposteria : .

really lovely app, useful and smart way to retain clients, i'd love a feature for vip tier referrals.

We Are Feel

Exploring, too bad no free 30 day TRIAL to test better features before, or it makes you write a review to get rid of the "rate us"

PI

It has been pretty easy to add this new reward program to our website - once it is set up it doesnt require much work from us. We like it ! :-)

Wolfstueck

i love it - you can change the language and customize pretty much everything even in the free plan. Thank you Swell Team ♥

Retrolistic

just installed seems to be a good app. To early to see results yet. Easy to install. So I would recommend at this early point

Karat Clout

i used this app to try and engage my customers and make my email list longer, HUGE help. Must Have App

AllForDog

I used this app and it's good for all bussiness shop. It's very simple to use and it's very god for online shop.

Our Eco Revolution

So far it's been easy to set up. We are hoping this will help us gain more customers and loyal customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174