Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Made in Joyland

An excellent customer service, very fast and clear. The program looks intuitive to use and I think it will help us to improve our customer experience. Thank you for all!

November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Happy to hear you're excited to use Swell!

Le Sybarite

I was greatly surprised with this app, how good it integers in Shopify, and how professionally the team built it

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear you're enjoying Swell.

The Fcking Homies

Im only using the free version cause im poor af but this is a pretty fucking handy app hey, would 110% be worth the coin for the ROI.

Mühle Tıraş Kültürü

Love this app. Their support was great and comprehensive. Our customers love to earn points in various ways! https://muehle-shaving.com.tr/ We created seperate page to explain how it works. Thank you Swell.

ZAISO

I added this app to my site today. I had a few issues with the set up and Kerby was absolutely amazing at helping me resolve it.

I'm looking forward to launching the app to all my customers

Thank you!

Elksong Jewelry

This is a really useful ap! Lots of features, even at the free level, user-friendly & when I had one hitch, Yotpo support got right back to me & Kerby Macedonn was very helpful!

JAMESHOUSEOFSTYLE

A bit of a slow start but I put that down to my own inexperience. Support was patient and very helpful. The developers have based upgrades on the number of monthly orders which makes far better sense than customers numbers.

Jinga Juice Philippines

This app is amazing! It's very easy to use and setup. I'm happy my dev recommended Swell. Love the rewards system and how we can customize it!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

ORGANIC 1 Co.

love it! integrates amazingly with so many other apps. Also great customer support and I think the prices are pretty fair for what it does. Thank you!

Enzyme Science

Needed a rewards program app that lets you filter which products can actually earn rewards, and this has more than enough features for our needs.

Support team is very helpful and has helped us immensely in our setup!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175