Rewards and Referrals by Swell

Rewards and Referrals by Swell

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals, Influencers, and email capture.

Based on 1997 reviews

FCOBUY.COM

Its easy to use and I love it... You can use this app in a lot of ways. I recommend it to everyone.

Lakwanza

So far so good. Will be able to tell more soon.

But at first look, the app looks good and easy to set up.

coolsockshop.com

great. I love this app as it allows me to do many things all in one place. All the things I can do here really help me to maximize sales

Option 3

I used this app to provide automatic incentives to my customers. They have a plan for everyone. I like how it allows you to create and fully customize your coupons. I think they could improve with more popup templates. My overall experience using the app was really easy and useful. I enjoy the fact that my customers can earn points when they refer their friends.

ANGELA'S COUTURE ONLINE BOUTIQUE

i used this app to sell more items on my online website. i really appreciate the help that you have given me to grow my store. i am pleased to continue to use this app to improve my sales and the connection with my customers.

UIGA

Phenomenal app to encourage word-of-mouth and exponential. Great for keeping loyal customers as well as getting them to pull in their friends to your business!

CoCo Hauteur

So far so good. I've only been using the app for about an hour and I'm already impressed. I'll update as I learn more.

Twinklebotts

Easy to use. Easy to customise too.Easy integration to shopify and also tell you analytics of the shopify customers using the swell program.

Island Olive Oil Company

Every since we started using this app, it has increased our repeat business tremendously. It is so easy to use and customize. I think every business should have this on their store.

Boldbarsoap

It's an awesome marketing tool for customers to not only earn rewards but to also repeatedly come back. This app makes it easy to customize your reward program and is a must have for your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168