Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Pamoja

I'm in the early stages of using the app and needed support to fix a referral link problem. The support was immediate, efficient and incredibly helpful.
The app in general is brilliant, so easy to set up. Thanks for being so amazing!!!

Model Railway Scenes

This app was really easy to use and was so quick to set up. I created a loyalty scheme in minutes and was able to match it to my brand and store these easily. I love it!

MUSKL

Great support from Rogelio in the live chat! Now I am able to explore all the features the silver plan has to offer. First look of the program and its functions is great!

Just for laughs and shitz

I appreciate all the help I recieved today from Rogelio. He was very helpful and im excited about adding this feature to my store

Brinyte

Good service. Good to use for loyalty program. I recommend it to use. Thanks for your help. That is a good app.

My Everyday Chic

Customer service was faster than I could have ever expected! Opened a chat and within minutes Kerby helped me resolve my issue! Thank you!

A.muse Projects

I've just started using the app on my store so far it's been smooth and chat has been really helpful and prompt to resolve any questions I had! Easy breezy!

Tayga İyi Gıda

I have been looking closely into many loyalty apps in the last 24 hours, installed and deleted a number of them. This is the second one where live chat was possible and useful, and the first app to have a reasonable free plan with language customization. Still in the beginning of the customization and I hope the experience remains positive.

Z-Wave India Smart Home

Great app! Good Support! Have started using it since a week. So far so good. Had a question and support answered immediately.

Roca Boutique

It is really easy to use and the support team helps very quick. I really recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175