Rewards and Referrals by Swell

Rewards and Referrals by Swell

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals, Influencers, and email capture.

Based on 2085 reviews

Charming Colour cosmetics

This is Very helpful. I am thinking about upgrading my account to a golden level. This app is very easy to use, friendly and fully functional.

Walters Bay

I just installed this app for referral program. Still trying to figure out how to make the referral work

K-POPPIN

Just installed the app for my new business...so far the setup was easy to understand. Will update my review once its launched on my site and i get customer feed back!

Bella Genesis

Thanks for giving me so many customizable options without having to buy the premium version first!!

Card Break NL

Still learning the ropes but looks like a great app, hoping the easy to use interface makes this process run smoothly.

littlemissyshop.com

I used this app I love it my, customers love it, it's the best. I want to use it forever, I love it. I love to see more features.

Postal Ukraine

I have a brand new shop in Shopify. Long chose a loyalty program and stopped at Sell.
Clear advantages:
* This application develops your customer base and develops with your store.
* It becomes paid when it makes a profit.
* The application takes into account not only purchases and birthdays, but the fact that a grateful client shares your content in social networks.

Support pleases! Because of the time difference, I get answers a day later and this is the only inconvenience.
But the level of service at the height.
Most of the time Bernard answers my questions. Everything is always very clear and attentive.
I put 5 stars!

My Kute Kitchen

Just getting started with this app, but so far it is performing well. Really like customization options and am excited to see how offering a rewards and referral program will help increase conversions on my site.

Pittura per Hobby

I appreciate how they helped me with a little problem I had with the rewards popup. Very efficient, very quick, very kind.

متجر أورزدي

Now everything works well. The application is in the mobile application, but everything works fine. The technical support is more than wonderful and very patient. Very easy too, I've tried what I have about 6 apps I can tell you this is the best, I advise you to talk with Rickson
It will guide you and respond to all queries at lightning speed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172