Rewards and Referrals by Swell

Rewards and Referrals by Swell

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals, Influencers, and email capture.

Based on 2036 reviews

4titudeSD

For the time being the app looks hopeful, I am still working on customizing and it looks like there is currently a glitch with the pop up not loading.

Edith Booth

great so far the ease and customizability of this free app is amazing and i hope my customers love it because i have worked hard on making the website a great place to shop

The Cheeky Owl

I have recently installed this app to add more value for my customers. I love how easy and straight forward this app is to use.

The Cart Quay

I love it!! The best referral app I've so far yet so easy to set them up! I totally recommend this!!

Absolute Deals Online

This app is very user friendly and is amazing for my store. There is a free plan that is useful for small entrepreneurs. Thank you

ModyMo

Professional app, It has every thing I need to create a powerful reward program. Its free plan has almost all features I need to start my reward plan.

River n Daisy

Easy to set up, a must have for any Shopify store, can’t wait to increase sales with this app, Thank you!

K9's For Life

So far I LOVE this app! It has been very easy to use. When there were aspects that I couldn't quite figure out how to customize the videos explained everything perfectly. Thank you for creating such a great platform for the everyday person trying to do everything themselves to run their business! I hope this helps us grow faster.

4Shore.GmbH

Two words for it...
Love it. I'm Swelling of joy, this is a really good product. Thank you! for the good work and to provide such an amazing tool :)

The Organized Preschool Teacher

Great app to have when you want to show your customers how much you appreciate them. Lets you fully customize your rewards program with items specifically meant to work for your program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170