Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1 - 10 of 1916 reviews

T.K.Trading

I had a problem about points setting. and I used online chat service, they were so helpful. Explaining with screenshots and video. I had the best experience with online chat! 5 stars!

S L O W M A D E

I was setting up my Loyalty page and was experiencing some issues, I went to the support chat and was connected with Reymond C. who was amazing at getting my page up and running, quickly and easily! Having this type of support is critical to running a small business when you are doing EVERYTHING, they were a life saver, thank you!

Love Wellness

Great app – seamlessly connects to Yotpo Reviews and Shopify overall. And the Yotpo team is great! Maria is super helpful for any support we need.

Gen Tea

The app looks really great on the website and I had a few questions while setting everything up so I went to the service chat to get some help with setup on the site.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Bin zufrieden. Gibt viele Design möglichkeiten und macht Spaß zu arbeiten. Auch guter Support bin echt zufrieden

5SensesCandleCo

I Was able to set the entire app up. I got a little confused with integrating it with my shop but Jerrah helped me get it straightens out.

Trish McEvoy

Great customer service! Maria D was so helpful! Super user friendly app. Quick and fast response time and great account managers.

RajaniMD

Great Customer Service! Rachel A was able to answer my questions and point me to exactly what I was looking for in the app.

Luxury Boulevard

I am new to this app and was a bit confused about some things. I reached out to support and Era helped me through any issue I was having (not due to the app but from me just not understanding some areas). Era was amazing and was very swift with responding. Thank you for being great!

Misfits Health

I used this app to set up our first Loyalty program. The Support team are very helpful and knowledgeable (special mention to Elijah and Aldene for the help with launch and any issues that arose).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 191 192