Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Roca Boutique

It is really easy to use and the support team helps very quick. I really recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Window Cleaning Store

This app has helped me get oodles and oodles of repeat customers. Latest update makes it easier as it generates the discount codes for you automatically.

Vegan Cheese Shop

I was not sure how to use a particular section of the app. The support was really good. Raymond's help was very much appreciated.

Alchimie Forever

We've been using Swell for more than 2 years now. Reymond & Kerby from the support team have been very helpful!

Sand by Saya Japan

I chose to become a paid customer after tackling with a tough customization issue. Reymond had spent countless hours working to solve it with me. The support was fantastic.

Aquatique Shop

We chose Swell Loyalty & Rewards among other apps and it is exactly what we wanted: rewarding both invitees and inviters both in the form of points and discounts.

Gift Aspire

Good customer support! Reymond has been very responsive, patient and efficient, in helping with all the queries.

TASCO MTB

Product might be fine, but beware of being billed once you have paused, or cancelled your account. Very disappointed with the way they handle this

OutdoorMasterShop

very clear customer service and they reply swiftly with guide. Recommended to you and hope I can get more familiar soon.

Tropi Shoes

It is the best Rewards & Loyalty app I have tried. It's easy to use and it looks great on the website. Also, if you have any issue, they are very helpful and they answer in less than 5 minutes! I recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179