4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. Its customizable features, rewards system, and referral widget are praised for enhancing brand aesthetics and customer engagement. The 24/7 chat support is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Merchants report increased customer loyalty and repeat purchases due to the app's comprehensive loyalty features. The app's email reminders for points earning and redemption are also effective. It's recommended for boosting sales and customer retention.

June 24, 2023

Initial set up was pretty straight forward, but then there were a few questions I had and bits I wasn't entirely sure how to set up. I contacted the customer service team and was helped by Lemuel. They were amazing and patiently helped me set everything up. I am very happy with the results

Edith and Blanche
About 1 month using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

July 26, 2023

I had a great experience receiving help to set up my rewards page. The representative was nice and very clear and responsive.

Lavender Meadows Co
9 months using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

May 30, 2023

5 stars for Angelo ! He was super helpful and patient! Great and quick customer service. Thank you so much!

Sandland Sleep
Over 1 year using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

November 13, 2023

Installed this today and we're already so happy with the customer service. We're not ready to commit to a priced plan yet and Gabrielle S was able to help us resolving a query on our free plan, even offering to log in as a collaborator and do it for us. Once we have proper traffic coming through will be 100% upgrading to a paid plan as the customer service was amazing and the turnaround was so quick. Thank you

ETHOS
About 4 hours using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

June 27, 2023

I was new to the app and had a couple of quick questions. Gabriel S via chat went above and beyond to help me. Fast, kind, and knowledgable. thank you!

Rosemira
About 1 year using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

July 20, 2023

Loved the ease of use with this app and the support team.

Rilu was fantastic and we really appreciate it!

b/nourished
5 months using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

October 14, 2023

very prompt, very professional and easy to work with

Lulu's Body Jewelry
7 months using the app

June 29, 2023

It ha all the function i'm looking for in terms of referral program and the customer service Lemuel P was great, responding plus solving my issues real quick.

SALIGIA
About 2 months using the app

October 3, 2023

Staff is quick to respond to questions! Thank you!

Melissas Produce
Over 2 years using the app

May 22, 2023

Edilyn was amazing! They resolved my issue so quickly and helped my site look perfect! Great customer service.

The Melt Collective
18 days using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!