Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster: Lazy Load, Image Compression, Minify Codes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Studio A Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is so much better then others. The support and experience they have with shopify optimisation is amazing. You will not be disappointed at all!!

February 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Best Regards
Richard

Glamify Fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app with amazing support. Not only had the app automatically made our site faster but the support team worked with us to offer suggestions of even more things that we could do. Very happy and it's well worth the monthly subscription. Thank you

February 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Vitomalia

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support is wonderful! I got tips on how to make the site even faster and they even adjusted my code for old uninstalled apps! I am very grateful to have found this app! Ps. my speedscore went from 24% to 89%!

February 10, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Sakrid Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Professional, quick and helpful team. The Swift optimization significantly increased our site speed and performance.

February 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

C'est Maman qui la fait

Location France

Very good service, i really recommended swift, help me a lot for find the best theme too, this is very important.

February 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

ADAM/EVE

Location Germany

The app has a very nice/understandable UI and extremely good support (also from the product manager personally). They make an effort to tackle individual problems. The functions have not worked 100% for me, but I am convinced that the team will find good solutions.

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

AndyCartwright.com

Location South Africa

I am using this app, not only is the app extremely good, but the support staff were absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for a great app and great service

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

ShadesAtlas

They seem to legitimately care about my site's speed. Surprising in a good way. I worked really hard to find an SEO app and finally found Swift.

February 3, 2021

Andrew

Whiskers Nation

Location Jordan

My store's performance was slow till I installed this App. Tommy from the support team was extremely helpful and my store became 2.5x faster within 3 days. And still there are many other ways to enhance the performance in the upcoming days. Highly recommended app for each store owner.

February 3, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

RIISE Limited

Tommy helped me at 12am! Very informative, customer centric. The website is definitely faster! He also offered information outside of swift that was very genuine. Great customer service!

January 31, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry