Syncee for Suppliers

Syncee for Suppliers

by Syncee

Sell your stock, products to other retailers globally

Zerpico

Great service and everything looks good so far. Will update after a couple of weeks and see if everything works fine.

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. Welcome to our community! :)

The Svaya

I loved the concept and the reach that the app offers. While I am new to it and haven't yet received an order, the potential of tapping into new markets without having to try via multiple channels sounds like a win-win.

Barbara helped me all along the way and has helped me set up the shop pretty quickly. Looking forward to growing together!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you like what our app offers, and that you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help. We wish you many new partners :)

Escape to Paradise

Super helpful onboarding team who made it a breeze to set up the app! Looking forward to many orders with Syncee.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. It makes us so happy that you are satisfied with our service and app. We wish you many new partners!

Tack24

Outstanding customer service and very competent team to build a great dropshipping partnership for suppliers and retailers. I would highly recommend working with them. All the best Dropshipping :D

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it.

SodaPup/True Dogs, LLC

So far, I have had a great experience with Barbara and the Syncee team, helping us get set up on the platform and working through some unique challenges with our skus. Their service has been top notch. We are waiting now for retailers to use the platform to drop ship our products. Fingers crossed!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with what we offer you :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

Halal Cosmetics Australia

Wow, this is my first time to leave a review of an app on shopify store.
I would admit that their customer service is 5 stars.
I just installed this app and Barbara helped me to set it up.
Thanks Barbara!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :)

Mucky Knees Gift Boutique

First class customer service. Happy to walk you through the steps if you aren't particularly technical. Highly recommend.

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are really happy you are satisfied with our app and service. We wish you many new partners :)

cngshop

It was very easy to list our products, even with currency exchange. We have received our first retailer on the first day! Great solution if you want to sell to other retailers!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application :) We wish you many more new clients!

Mani Sports®

Just installed this app Barbara from Syncee guided me through doing the full setup, which was great.

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service!

Laag&Hill

Fast on boarding, it is very easy to upload my products to Syncee. I can turn my shop to a supplier business in a few minutes.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to see you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.