Syncee for Suppliers

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 3, 2021

Easy set up, syncing working fine (always a plus!), orders coming through, attentive and helpful customer support. Very pleased. Customer support even reached out to give tips on how to increase sales.

Gutsy Goodness
Time spent using app: 6 months
Syncee replied November 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. It's great to see you find our app's features helpful and our customer support outstanding. We wish you many sales :) Welcome to our community!

October 25, 2021

Easy to use and set up, great customer service. Recommend ease of connecting with dropshippers and uploading and managing your products and inventory. 5 stars

Gustus Vitae
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Syncee replied October 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our team is so happy to see that you are satisfied with the service we provide. We wish you many sales! :)

October 22, 2021

Very easy to set up with the Shopify integration and conversations started with multiple retailers in the same week!

The Sustainable Watch Company
Time spent using app: 3 days
Syncee replied October 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with what Syncee brings to your business. We wish you many sales. Welcome to our community!

October 21, 2021

Very nice service, and very good onboarding. All my questions were answered. I am already looking forward to the first appointments via Syncee.

Twicky Sticky
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
Syncee replied October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are here with us! We wish you many sales, welcome to our community! :)

October 18, 2021

thank you for the support .. fantastic service and support for my brand... i can see growth potential...

My Little Panda
Time spent using app: 10 months
Syncee replied October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application and service. Welcome to our community! :)

October 15, 2021

LOVE IT! Bianka and her team are very helpful and provide excellent support. Great experience so far!

Guyanese Swag
Time spent using app: 4 months
Syncee replied October 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love what our application offers :) Welcome to our community!

September 14, 2021

Superb Experience. Great support, Great experience, Great tools. Just Everything was amazing. I love it.

Old Sailor Coffee
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Syncee replied September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. You are amazing! :) We are happy you are here with us. We wish you many sales!

September 8, 2021

The best dropship app to use, it makes everything simple,Automatically sync products and add discounts, I can quickly get orders and payments

MB Cork
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Syncee replied September 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy to see you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it. Welcome to our community! :)

September 3, 2021

I love Syncee so far! So happy they reached out to me. Easy to add and Judit was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend it!

The World Of Indah
Time spent using app: 1 day
Syncee replied September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Welcome to our community!

August 24, 2021

I’m so pleased with the app so far. It was easy to install, and connect. Their representative has been so helpful and answered my questions so quickly. Im confident this will be a great experience. Thanks Syncee!

The Shoe Trunk
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Syncee replied August 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy you love our application and service :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it. Welcome to our community!