SyncIMG

SyncIMG

by Triple U Solutions

Manage your product images from your Dropbox!

Elimadent

I have been using this app for years this new low price is a no-brainer not to use this service. Not only am I able to quickly change photos on the fly but makes updating photos after they come back from processing from people like pixc even easier. I would be devastated if I lost my images the added peace of mind of always having them in my dropbox account and organized cleanly is a huge bonus. I find myself going into the sync image folder in Dropbox to use those same pictures for email campaigns and making product banners for the website or advertising. Keep it up guys great work.

Bmini

It's a great app, I'm using it for years already and it saves me a lot of time!

Rethinkbathing Com

We hated it--at first. It didn't work for importing images. We emailed the app developer and he emailed us detailed instructions and it worked! It would be great if the instructions were clearly posted on the web site. Thanks!

Partsbrite

This product is a HUGE time saver. I needed to modify 5000+ images that had already been uploaded. I just hooked it up to my dropbox and ran a photoshop action on on them. No problem. It does take a while to sync but that is a very minor inconvenience and is probably due to the large amount of data I am handling. I would gladly play 5x the price for this app.

Tms Rock Shop

This application is beyond outstanding. After doing an import from ebay, I discovered ebay sends over crappy little thumbnails of my images. Doing some insane gymnastics to get good photos up to Shopify would have been long, painful hours I would not have gotten back. SyncIMG works perfectly (like as in perfect) to get images managed in Dropbox which allowed me to speed fix photos for each product brought over. Dennis was extremely fast in responding to my questions. This application is a key for you to manage your photos outside of Shopify and just have the sync happen. Truly well done!

Collectorshop

It works. Its simple (compared to shopify generally) Would be great if it could do sis by side comparisons with file date/size.

Diamond Pride

simple, but great app with prompt and hands-on support! we actually use it beyond its core purpose and manually add production files to each product. very handy! edit: they just added a direct quick link in the apps-tab on the product page which takes you directly to the appropriate dropbox folder - what a time saver! i'd give 'em more stars if i could