Syncio Multi Store Sync

Real Time Inventory Sync, Product Sync, and Order Push

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GentlemanToBe

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Amazing app and very supportive staff. Makes our lives much, much easier by saving us a lot of time!

Wholesale Zao Makeup Australia

Location Australia

This app is just fantastic, as much as the customer service (Jimmy) is!
I started with one shopify store selling B2B. And after a while, I found out that it would be great to have a second one selling B2C as just having an app changing the pricing depending on which client (B2B or B2C) was ordering was not enough for me. Indeed, the requirements for the outfit of your store are not the same depending if you're selling B2B or B2C. So 2 stores were mandatory, especially for me as I'm in makeup business (where outfit make a huge difference).
So I was really wondering how I would cope with the inventory to avoid overselling during the time I would have to use spreadsheets to make my inventory match on an everyday basis. And then, while doing research on how to cope with that, I found Syncio that helped me so much in different ways:
- Just by synchronizing the products I had in stock, I didn't have to rewrite all the descriptions but just make slight adjustments. It looks like nothing, but I have 650+ references, so just imagine the time saved on doing this
- I'm now not afraid of overselling and don't have any spreadsheet to export and import
- it's damn easy to use. And if you're really not easy with computers, the notice to use it is really easy and step-by-step

I'm so happy that I would go one step further and push the order from my destination store to my source store (new feature). Indeed, this will ease the life of my fulfiller, accountant, and therefore mine as well, as I will be able to drive the 2 stores from only one!!!

I reckon I'm new to Shopify, even though I've been looking at it for a while before jumping into it, but I can absolutely assume that this app is the most must-have app you can get when you have, like me, an e-commerce working on multiple stores with the same inventory.

Thanks again Jimmy. You save me so much time and stress!

adeera-co

Location Japan

This app is awesome. It lets you sync inventory of wholesalers, so that you don't advertise any out-of-stock items on your own store. It works very smoothly, and it's very easy to sync everything. It saved us a LOT of time. Jimmy is also very attentive and provides excellent support! Definitely worth it!

Hatch Label

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really pleased with both the app and the service received, Jimmy is on hand for all questions we had when first installing the app. Would highly recommend.

RollerDerbyHeaven

Location Australia

Syncio has been an essential app for our business! Could not work without it. Jimmy is on the ball and quick to answer any queries we have. I have three websites and use it for all of them!

Preview

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Syncio has been essential to our business. First and foremost it's easy. There is no over-complicated features. You can connect two (or in our case more) stores in under 5 minutes and have all of the products up and running. Order can be pushed and tracked. Equally as important, the Syncio team goes above and beyond to make sure everything is working for you and you're getting the most out of the software. Recommend for anyone looking for a multi-store order sync.

This Is Michigan Designs

I absolutely love this app, I was having a syncing issue and Jimmy helped me figure it out. He walked me through the entire process and figured out where I was having the issue with my products syncing. Jimmy was very patient answered all my questions and concerns, I have nothing but great things to say and Jimmy and his company. The Syncio app is easy to use and keeps you on top of your inventory. I highly suggest this app you will not regret it!

Thank you Jimmy, you ROCK!!!!

Onegunranch

Time spent using app About 1 year

Our stores were unique in that we had large amounts of products. We had techinical trouble and contacted Syncio. They never gave up and help us through a tough time of getting all the products syncing and working. That is not easy when you have thousands of products. We applaud their dedication and commitment to supporting their customers. Thank you for your hard work Syncio!

Talking Out Of Turn

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Famme Sportswear

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice helpful staff and the app its working :)