Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 4, 2018

Nice helpful staff and the app its working :)

Famme Sportswear
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 16, 2018

I installed Syncio to connect the inventory between my two stores Accordion Pro Shop and Hermes Music. Thanks to Syncio, when a sale is made on one store, the inventory will automatically update to the other, saving me time and hassle. The customer service has been fantastic as well, having been able to skype call some questions and the team is always very responsive over chat. Highly recommend!

Hermes Music
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 28, 2018

Super patient support and functions as intended. A few small quirks to learn how to navigate the interface when initially setting it up (as I've found with just about every Shopify app). Still a bit of work to be done on support documentation, but when they respond as quickly as these guys did it's not a huge concern.

I've run a bunch of tests and everything seems to be working perfectly.

Infinity Goalie Usa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 20, 2018

I use Syncio to run both of my stores and needed it to sync inventory real-time as updates came through but also be able to customise product prices and descriptions in a different currency and language. Syncio does both of these really well, its simple and fast to use, and the customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!!!

Mister Sfc
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 11, 2018

There simply is no Ethi without Syncio. With a small team with big ambitions, we have been able to grow our store to more than 40 brands and offer thousands of products thanks to Syncio. It used to take about an hour to manually upload a collection of products and the ongoing inventory updates used to cause headaches with risk of overselling. Now we don't worry about this with the real-time inventory sync.

We can also send orders directly to the store's Shopify backend to fulfil, which saves even more time and effort sending orders manually over email. Syncio is constantly updating and pushing new features and enhancements, which is fantastic.

Akagu Official
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 1, 2018

I'm currently running several Shopify stores with Sycncio running on all of them. Syncio has been a lifesaver and has helped improve our workflow and keeping our inventories perfectly synced. On top of the great product, the customer service has been top notch. I've chatted and skyped with Jimmy a few times and he's been really responsive and helpful every step of the way! Looking forward to any of the new features they'll add in the future.

Budovideos Sale
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 14, 2018

Syncio is a great app to sync your products with other online chanels.
Efforless and efficient!

Sepia 2
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 12, 2018

Syncio app became a very important part of our bussines. We are synchronizing all our partner shops using Syncio.

More important then that; We have faced a challenge last week and the awesome Syncio App Support Team has lead us so well according our wishes and customized even some settings special for our needs.

Highly recommended!

Thank you all once more.

Monocl
Estonia
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 11, 2018

Great because it's only app that lets you:

1. The app lets you choose source and destination stores
2. The app lets you map to existing products and have them sync
3. Works seamlessly

The price is also good.

Great work!

Menos Inc
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 11, 2018

Works seamlessly. Great app for syncing multiple stores!

Menos Canada