SyncLogic

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

$19.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Wicked Boutique Co.

Had issues with sales prices staying in sync to my vendor. Contacted Synclogic & in 20 min received a response. Great customer service! Issue was resolved quickly! Thank you again!

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your patience and letting us resolve your issue!

Elevated Climbing

Very effective/useful app, and super helpful/responsive customer service. Would definitely recommend this app!

Gia Rose

I initially had issues with setup up bc of an app I already had running. I reached out to customer service one evening via email about 10 pm and I woke up to a response with an answer. Their customer service is fantastic!!!! 10 out of 10!

ATHENS OUTLET

Great app. Perfect if you need livestock from two or more Shopify Stores. Very helpful Customer Service.
Thanks

Rugs & Furniture

This App has saved us lots of time in updating the inventory between two stores. It is reliable and sufficient. Most importantly the support we have got until we have completed the job was outstanding. Honestly, the questions were being answered quickly and the challenges related to our scenario were handled professionally. Great attitude from the highest level of support to the basic support specialist.

PS Love

The app is great, is running perfectly and it has all the important settings in order to match your requirements. The support is very professional and super helpful. I really suggest to install it! I use it to sync the inventory between 4 shops and i didn't ever income in any oversell.

April 30, 2021

Thanks for the positive review. Reviews like this keep us motivated to keep making SyncLogic better for all our customers.

Pyk Copenhagen

We use it to synchronize our items between two stores - it's intuitive and easy and SyncLogic offers great support if you have questions or concerns.

April 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. Glad we can help your business thrive.

Girl Boss Clothing Co

This app has really helped my business out! I love that they continue to listen to their customers and improve the app. This app has grown a lot in the last year and I am excited to see the changes going forward!

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. It means the world to us. We're working hard to improve SyncLogic. We appreciate that you noticed.

Ecigwizard

Simply fantastic. Does exactly what it says on the tin, no bugs, amazing support. Strongly recommend to anyone who needs to sync between stores.

March 4, 2021

Awesome. Glad to hear that SyncLogic is serving you well.

Shop On In

I am doing an update on my review because I know that they have reached out and are trying to help me. As the reply reads at the bottom, what they say does make sense about the whole installing and uninstalling, way too many people would be doing that. So I changed my rating to 5 stars because this is such a simple and professional app., it is very much recommended by my company Shop On In. You won't find anything better than this. Thank you again for reaching out and for your help.

February 5, 2021

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. We offer our free trials for new customers only, so the software recognized that you'd already had a free trial. Otherwise some shops would abuse the system and uninstall / reinstall frequently to get another free trial. Unfortunately there are limits on the App Store listing that make it hard to be explicit and clear on that fact.

But if a customer reaches out to us who hasn't been with us for a while and wants to give it another try, we're happy to reset the trial period. You can send a request to support@oiizes.com or reach out to us through the help button in app and we can consider resetting the trial period or providing a refund if a new month has already been paid.

In your case, I see that you were installed twice previously, once for 5 days and another time for just 1. You would have been charged for that 1 day installation because Shopify doesn't pro-rate on uninstall unfortunately. Taking all that into consideration I've processed a refund of your first month charge that you will see on your Shopify bill as "SyncLogic 30 day credit". That's as much as Shopify allows us to do from our end, but I will also reach out to Shopify billing to request an additional refund for your previous charge from the time you were installed for just 1 day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6