SyncLogic

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

$19.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Balardi

Absolutely amazing app! the products sync and upload very fast and it works just perfectly.
The support is very quick and helpful and answered all of my complicated questions and also solved them.
I wish I could give this app more than 5 stars!!

Silver & Lace Boutique

Great app and equally as great support. They have fail-safes in order to prevent deleted products from being lost if the parent connection hasn't deleted it. The ability to disable sync settings so you can change title's, descriptions and etc.. This app will set you up for success, granted you put in as much effort as they have!

Last Look Clothing

Great App, easy to use & if you're not sure support will help you every step of the way and product videos and instructions on what you need to do!

Free Sunshields

Excellent customer service. I was in a bind in regard to sync issue and they helped me resolve the same day. I have dealt with a lot of software companies and this one has some of the best customer support. Thank you.

May 26, 2022

It was a real pleasure working with you on this, and I'm glad we were able to find a workflow that can work for your unique needs.

- Shane

Wicked Boutique Co.

Had issues with sales prices staying in sync to my vendor. Contacted Synclogic & in 20 min received a response. Great customer service! Issue was resolved quickly! Thank you again!

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your patience and letting us resolve your issue!

Elevated Climbing

Very effective/useful app, and super helpful/responsive customer service. Would definitely recommend this app!

Gia Rose

I initially had issues with setup up bc of an app I already had running. I reached out to customer service one evening via email about 10 pm and I woke up to a response with an answer. Their customer service is fantastic!!!! 10 out of 10!

ATHENS OUTLET

Location Greece
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app. Perfect if you need livestock from two or more Shopify Stores. Very helpful Customer Service.
Thanks

Rugs & Furniture

This App has saved us lots of time in updating the inventory between two stores. It is reliable and sufficient. Most importantly the support we have got until we have completed the job was outstanding. Honestly, the questions were being answered quickly and the challenges related to our scenario were handled professionally. Great attitude from the highest level of support to the basic support specialist.

PS Love

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is great, is running perfectly and it has all the important settings in order to match your requirements. The support is very professional and super helpful. I really suggest to install it! I use it to sync the inventory between 4 shops and i didn't ever income in any oversell.

April 30, 2021

Thanks for the positive review. Reviews like this keep us motivated to keep making SyncLogic better for all our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6