Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crave Fancy

I love the automation and its much cheaper than other apps. It synced my tracking numbers automatically as orders got fulfilled and saved me from PayPal hold. =]

Zeebau

Very helpful. The owner is very nice, and they tend to respond pretty fast. So far so good and the tracking is syncing well!

August 18, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story!

agreenlemon

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using it for a long time, it's so easy to achieve my goals and the information is so timely that I can't live without it

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

Drip Class

Location Israel

this app works good, their team is there to help you, they are very nice, the app works smooth and all the orders are automatically synced to paypal

August 11, 2022

Hi, your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for the time to leave these kind words!

Fair RC

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 19 hours

I use the app to help me process the tracking info. A great App!! It is easy to operate and helpful for shopify seller!!

August 10, 2022

You’re super cool. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.
Cheers from The Omega support team🥰

Lasfour

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Awesome product, really convenient and fast to sync tracking numbers from Shopify to PayPal. Customer service quickly responds and solves any issues. 5*

August 10, 2022

ou're amazinggg 🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀

Legion of Fellas

Time spent using app 14 minutes

So far, good. Got some information I needed, seems to be syncing correctly. Will figure out how to manually add tracking info in Shopify.

August 9, 2022

You’re so nice 💙💚💛🧡Thanks big time for your kind words for our app. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from The Omega Support team 🥰

Fashion Store USA

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Vừa biết đến App, Dùng ngon thật. Bữa giờ toàn Up bằng cơm :)))) Đánh giá 5 sao.......
Biết đến App này từ lâu thì đã không tốn tiền nhân sự rồi

August 9, 2022

Cám ơn review của bạn! :) Team Omega thật sự rất vui khi đọc các review của khách hàng chia sẻ về quá trình các ứng dụng của Omega thực sự giúp ích cho công việc kinh doanh của các bạn trên Store! Rất mong Omega sẽ luôn tiếp tục được hỗ trợ bạn trong kinh doanh và hy vọng bạn sẽ có thêm nhiều trải nghiệm tuyệt vời với app Synctrack và các app khác của Omega trong tương lai!

Avionnti

I used this app to help sync 1000+ orders from shopify to paypal. Service is great and support was excellent. recommend

August 3, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

PickedSmart

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Great app. Customer service is fantastic. This app saves a lot of time to put tracking information manually!

August 2, 2022

You’re super cool! Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰