Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spencer Slider

Stella is just perfect, thank you so much for your help. very easy i recommend. simple quickly and sympathique

November 19, 2021

Hi Spencer Slider,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Stella, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

Lunastra

Location France

I was looking for a simple, great and efficient app to automatically sync all my tracking numbers with my PayPal account, and I must say that this app is beyond my expectations! I tried other apps before that didn’t work properly and were much more expensive. A huge thanks to Anna and Cong who helped me a lot to configure the app and took the time to support me. Definitely the best app to submit trackings to PayPal!

November 19, 2021

Hi Lunastra,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Anna and Cong to give them the recognition that they deserves.
They were delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

Wander Prints™

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 35 minutes

App load nhanh, giao diện thân thiện dễ hiểu với người dùng, Support phản hồi nhanh, nhiệt tình, thông tin đầy đủ

November 18, 2021

Hi Wander Prints™,

Omega Team xin gửi lời cám ơn chân thành nhất đến bạn vì đã tin tưởng sử dụng app và dịch vụ của bên mình. Sự tin tưởng của bạn đã góp phần lớn quyết định sự phát triển và thành công của team mình trong thời gian qua.
Nếu bạn gặp khó khăn gì trong quá trình sử dụng app, team support luôn sẵn sàng giải đáp mọi thắc mắc và hỗ trợ bạn nhanh nhất có thể.
Cảm ơn bạn một lần nữa.

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Feisar Consulting

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

They have a very easy to use interface. And the customer service was quick to respond and very helpful.

November 17, 2021

Hi Feisar Consulting,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

Catholically

Location Italy
Time spent using app 23 minutes

A++++ Works like a charm!!! Fast! Easy to set-up. Sync back your orders up to 360 days. In less than 5 minutes I've installed it, uploaded 40 paypal tracking to Paypal and not only saved me time but also helped me to recover all of my "frozen" revenues. Also a special mention to support which is fast and always available for any doubt or question!

November 12, 2021

Hi Catholically,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!

Kaylee - Omega team

myiqcube

Location Morocco

Great app! it saves headaches with PayPal tracking numbers. it does the work needed... so yeah I think 5 stars is an appropriate rate

November 9, 2021

Hi myiqcube!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

Modondo

Location Germany

The best Auto Fullfill Tracking App for Paypal i ever seen. This App also put in the shipping carrier for the tracking number, very good.

November 3, 2021

Hi Modondo,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the app team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!
Omega Team

VILNO.CO

Location Estonia

I use it on both my stores, these guys are professionals. Will check their other apps! Thank you, recommended!

November 2, 2021

Hi VILNO.CO!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

LITTAY

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I recommend this app. They have amazing and fast support in live chat, trackings are submitted to PayPal really fast, the price is lower than competitors have. I had to find this app earlier!!!

November 2, 2021

Hello LITTAY!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support.
Have a great day!

Hamyso

This app helps me to update tracking. Their support is nice and support good for me. thank you so much

November 1, 2021

Hello Hamyso!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!