Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 29, 2022

We began using this app when PayPal was throwing up restrictions on our account as we were not providing tracking information within PayPal (as it was unnecessary to us). With thousands of orders, we were lookign for an automated solution. This is a set and forget app, that perfectly solved our problem. Big fan!!

The Natural Patch Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Synctrack replied June 30, 2022

You're amazinggg 🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀

June 27, 2022

It helps me a lot when sync Stripe and Paypal, with good price. Support team is helpful, quick and nice

New Top Deal
Time spent using app: 1 day
Synctrack replied June 28, 2022

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

June 23, 2022

I used this app to sync tracking orders for several hundred orders with paypal after they put a lock on my funds. Had some trouble syncing at first, but fastest, most responsive customer service I've ever experienced. Great app. Well worth the $6 a month.

crazy4wagons
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Synctrack replied June 24, 2022

Wow! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

June 23, 2022

This app is a life saver! Super responsive customer team! Fast-tracking updates. This is a must-app for every e-commerce business

Wrapango
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 10 months
Synctrack replied June 24, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story
Love from Joseph - the founder of Synctrack 💙💚💛🧡

June 21, 2022

This app is super easy to set up and integrate with our PayPal. it works seamlessly. Also, the support is super helpful and quick.

Meri Meri
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Synctrack replied June 22, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are. 🌞 Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

June 11, 2022

This software has saved me a lot of time. It helped me automate processes and I never had to manually hand out shipping information again

Gusaino
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 months
Synctrack replied June 13, 2022

Love from Joseph 💙💚💛🧡

June 6, 2022

Only just got the app but has been an easy set up and positive experience so far. Joe the founder was very helpful.

True Saturn
Time spent using app: 2 months
Synctrack replied June 7, 2022

You’re super cool. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to our team.
Cheers from Joseph 🥰

May 24, 2022

very useful, because your orders will directly connected to paypal, so you have less problems with the paypal team

Vanché
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
Synctrack replied May 25, 2022

Woww! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. Team Synctrack are very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

May 19, 2022

Awesome app, quick to configure and setup!! I would definitely recommend, this resolves issue of PayPal putting money on hold and other sync issues.

Yes You Can!
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Synctrack replied May 19, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Cheers from Joseph - Founder of Synctrack 🥰

May 19, 2022

Great customer service. I had many issues due to my own confusion and strange set-up. The team at SyncTrack handled it all for me. Their team even did some custom set-up for me and helped me out a lot! Recommend it to everyone.

Healthy Lab Co
Time spent using app: 17 days
Synctrack replied May 19, 2022

Amazing! 😱 I was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.