Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gavcustoms

super simple to use, they do all the work! I will be recommending this app to my friends! Paypal will thank you ahah

April 25, 2022

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart Your review is so helpful for new apps like Synctrack. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.

Afrodom

Awesome product, really convenient and fast to sync tracking from shopify to paypal. Customer service quickly respone and solve any issues, 5 star for this app

April 25, 2022

Wow , thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story

ooOh My

This app is great and support is amazing, easily transfer tracking info to PayPal to release funds. great app.

April 25, 2022

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart

Wappiot

Great app with great customer service . really easy to use and sync all the orders for stripe and paypal.

April 22, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are, Wappiot. Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

Emma - Product Owner at Synctrack

Figured'Art

The App is quite straight forward, and the app developer has been very helpful. I particularly like the fact that we can upload a csv file including all our tracking numbers, carrier, tracking link, for all our paypal orders, so that it can be prepared perfectly by our team first, then uploaded into the app, to finally being pushed into paypal system.

April 20, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story
Love from Joseph 💙💚💛🧡

TEK-TOK

this app is efficient and easy to use. I relaly like the price too. The customer service is great. 5 stars

Hi TEK-TOK

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

FitHoop

Amazing. Highly recommended for new sellers whose paypal payments keep getting held and want to add tracking number in just one touch! Price is unmatchable!

Hi FitHoop

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

ThePhotoStick

We used this app on 2 stores, and have had success so far! There was a little hiccup at the beginning, but customer service helped us resolve it quickly! Very easy to setup.

Hi ThePhotoStick

All the best!

EKRAuto

Just tried it, it's very good, I hope it won't go wrong in the future。I'll consider paying if it's available next

March 24, 2022

Hi EKRAuto
All the best!

Jps collections

This app is perfectly designed and easy to use. With quick easy support. I got there what I actually want. Highly Recommended.!!!!!!

March 23, 2022

Hello everyone at Jps collections team,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,