Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Stripe tracking, reduce PayPal disputes

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glitter Jewel FI

Location Hungary

I am using this app on 8 different stores and it has been working seamlessly across all of them. The integrations is great and hands-off with just one click. It helped a lot to win disputes on Paypal and avoid holds. A special thank you to Grace from the team who has been very kind and helpful throughout the process.

September 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

GEAR#1

Location China
Time spent using app About 6 hours

i was stuck at some steps and the customer support replies just so great and such a great team. of cause that helps a lot. thank you for helping.

September 14, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at Omega. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Rare Jewelry™

Time spent using app 20 minutes

great app, free trial is good but im probably gonna upgrade cause it actually works. paypal sucks but this app makes it great for dropshippers to stop getting their payment on hold. Also give tracy a raise! great support team

September 13, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with Omega’s Synctrack pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.
_Cheers from Tracy_

Luna Jewel IT

Location Hungary

Don't know how I would do without this app. Absolutely a must for anyone using Paypal if you don't want to end up with holds and bans. Game-changer for my business.

September 12, 2022

Hi, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with the Omega Synctrack app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know. 💗💗💗

Berklore

Location Morocco

Great Paypal Orders Sync App so far, easy to use and cheap too. The customer support replies within 5 mins, which is super great. Other apps always have bugs but this app doesn't.

September 7, 2022

You are so sweet!🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia

They have a great support :) It's very important to add a tracking number to Paypal to avoid disputes, chargebacks, and claims. Trust me, you need this apps :)

September 7, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY with Omega Team 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

Belle Rose Nails

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Easy and hassle-free! Simply download the app, set up once and the app will handle all the rest. Saves us lots of time and effort! Their support team member Tracy is fantastic and patiently assists us throughout the process. Recommend the app to everyone!

September 7, 2022

Wow! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

Olynvolt

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Tracy is so patient for my questions as a beginner for this app. customer support is so quick to get me and sort out my issue.

September 7, 2022

You're amazinggg 🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review.
Cheers from Tracy 🥰

JENYHOME

Location France

This app is very helpfull with Paypal payments to avoid issues with Paypal and customers disputes, tracking is automatically sent to Paypal everything is great

September 6, 2022

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Humancustom - Unique Personalized Gifts

Location France

This app help me so much to add tracking info, very useful. I think this is a great app It is pretty easy to set up and connects quickly.

September 6, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀