Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 20, 2022

App is easy to use and fully functional I need, support 24/24 and very enthusiastic. Very worth using

Chrisraw Store
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Synctrack replied November 20, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

November 16, 2022

This app is very helpful, it helps me reduce order processing times, and customer service responds very quickly. I recommend this application to shopify users. It was very useful for my shopify store. This app syncs to stripe and paypal tracking, making it the best shopify app. It's also very affordable.

Furlidays Plus
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Synctrack replied November 16, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Excoolent
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Synctrack replied November 16, 2022

Thank you for the time you take to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

November 16, 2022

Great app and amazing support and devs, they were helpful and got my issue fixed in minutes. Thanks again

Scandinavian Socks
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Synctrack replied November 16, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

November 4, 2022

I used this app to sync the tracking#, it works great so far. And the customer service is also very responsive.

CNCEST
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
Synctrack replied November 7, 2022

November 3, 2022

’m using this app to sync tracking numbers with Paypal. So far so good. It really helps with Paypal releasing the money faster. It is pretty easy to set up and connect quickly. Also works with Stripe etc - genuinely a great app. The support team is always there on support to quickly answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend this app!!

Wendy Plus
Time spent using app: 23 days
Synctrack replied November 3, 2022

You're amazing🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega team.

October 31, 2022

de app Omega heeft mij hiervan op de hoogte gezet na het kijken van de video gelijk gedownload dank voor u tijd en geduld en als reactie kreeg ik geen enkele probleem we bereiden onze klanten goed voor de toekomst

CHECKWAYSS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
Synctrack replied October 31, 2022

Zien dat je een 5-sterrenervaring hebt gehad, is het beste waar we op konden hopen! Uw recensie betekent veel voor ons. Bedankt voor het kiezen van de Omega-app. Wij hopen u nog vele jaren van dienst te mogen zijn!

October 27, 2022

Great app that saves you a lot of time and headaches. I used it for all my stores.Highly recommended!!!

cud calm
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
Synctrack replied October 27, 2022

October 23, 2022

This app is awesome, customer service is really helpful, solving any my problem. Highly recommended!!!

Formonies
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Synctrack replied October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

October 21, 2022

Great app for the price Very useful app. Save a lot of time and developer resources. Responsive support. Highly recommend.

PawfectHouse™
Time spent using app: 9 days
Synctrack replied October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.