Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Real time sync tracking to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Finds Live

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful apps to sync your tracking numbers to Paypal automatically to avoid holds. Works well for me

July 5, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š Letโ€™s boom your sales MASSIVELY with Omega Team ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Cheers from the Omega support team ๐Ÿฅฐ

COLORADDICTED.COM

Location Greece

Simply, the best app of its kind. It couldn't install more easily. It gives me peace of mind and the service is very responsive and effective. On top of that, they keep adding value. They even took the initiative to prepare and distribute Paypal Dispute Templates so merchants can effectively and efficiently defend our cases with Paypal in the event of disputes with customers. And they are always there as a backup for advice !!! What more can one ask for ?

June 30, 2022

You are so sweet! Thanks for making our mornings brighter
Cheers from Hana ๐Ÿฅฐ

Echoine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 35 minutes

PayPal is giving me hard time. This app is life saver for sure. Emma is the best of the best. She helped me with the tracking in one click. Happy times.

June 30, 2022

Amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.
Love from Emma

The Natural Patch Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

We began using this app when PayPal was throwing up restrictions on our account as we were not providing tracking information within PayPal (as it was unnecessary to us). With thousands of orders, we were lookign for an automated solution. This is a set and forget app, that perfectly solved our problem. Big fan!!

June 30, 2022

You're amazinggg ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Letโ€™s boom your sales MASSIVELY ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

New Top Deal

Time spent using app 1 day

It helps me a lot when sync Stripe and Paypal, with good price. Support team is helpful, quick and nice

June 28, 2022

Thanks a million for your positive feedback ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Letโ€™s rock together ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€

crazy4wagons

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to sync tracking orders for several hundred orders with paypal after they put a lock on my funds. Had some trouble syncing at first, but fastest, most responsive customer service I've ever experienced. Great app. Well worth the $6 a month.

June 24, 2022

Wow! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Thatโ€™s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Wrapango

Location Bulgaria

This app is a life saver! Super responsive customer team! Fast-tracking updates. This is a must-app for every e-commerce business

June 24, 2022

Wow ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story
Love from Joseph - the founder of Synctrack ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

Meri Meri

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is super easy to set up and integrate with our PayPal. it works seamlessly. Also, the support is super helpful and quick.

June 22, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are. ๐ŸŒž Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š. Letโ€™s rock together ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€

Gusaino

Location Lithuania

This software has saved me a lot of time. It helped me automate processes and I never had to manually hand out shipping information again

June 13, 2022

Love from Joseph ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

True Saturn

Only just got the app but has been an easy set up and positive experience so far. Joe the founder was very helpful.

June 7, 2022

Youโ€™re super cool. Thanks, big time for the kind words ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป It means a lot to our team.
Cheers from Joseph ๐Ÿฅฐ