Reviews (534)

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient tracking information syncing to PayPal and Stripe, reducing manual data entry. They value its user-friendly interface, automatic task handling, and real-time tracking updates. The ability to sync past orders up to a year is also highlighted. Merchants commend the app's reliability and the prompt, professional customer support. It's recommended for e-commerce businesses using PayPal and Stripe, as it helps prevent holds and disputes, and speeds up the verification process. Its affordability, including a free package for businesses with fewer orders, is also noted.

August 18, 2022

Tracy was awesome! she helped me understand the dashboard and checked everything while I was syncing 90 days of past transactions with PayPal. She explained the 3 errors and that was that. Only 5 min with her help and Everything is done. That beats me spending hours trying to load the tracking numbers in to PayPal!! Thanks Tracy!!! Your the BEST!!!

Arwendayle
33 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! 🌟 We're so excited to be part of your business growth and success! If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
Best,
Tracy

December 15, 2021

Looks good to me. Does the job thats for sure . Makes it easy for a hard working businessman like me

DecorWord
29 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied December 15, 2021

Hi DecorWord

All the best!
Kaylee - Omega Team

December 12, 2022

This app is very helpful. It saves us time. The customer support is also very helpful and responsive.

64Hydro
29 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

September 13, 2021

Stella Helped me a lot to integrate this app properly. Great customer service. i can recommend everyone who is using Paypal to Install this app

Ruvello
Germany
Synctrack replied September 14, 2021

Hi Ruvello,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Omega Team

Edited May 8, 2023

SyncTrack has made syncing tracking information a breeze, saving me valuable time and effort.

The automation provided by SyncTrack has significantly reduced manual work, allowing me to focus on more important tasks. The app also helps build trust and transparency with PayPal, further enhancing my account's credibility.

Overall, SyncTrack is an essential tool for any e-commerce business owner looking to streamline their order tracking process, protect their cash flow, and improve customer satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Fit Affinity
Synctrack replied May 9, 2023

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊

August 3, 2021

This app is perfect for what I needed. And helpful customer care were there right when I needed answers

Cinnamon Moniqúe, LLC
Synctrack replied August 4, 2021

Hi Cinnamon Moniqúe,
All the best,
Omega Team

September 6, 2022

Tracy is so patient for my questions as a beginner for this app. customer support is so quick to get me and sort out my issue.

Olynvolt
26 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied September 7, 2022

You're amazinggg 🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review.
Cheers from Tracy 🥰

March 8, 2023

Customer support team is awesome and helpful. Easy to use and fast to set up on both stores. Highly recommend it!

SuperMommyStore.com
Dominican Republic
23 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied March 8, 2023

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

September 12, 2022

great app, free trial is good but im probably gonna upgrade cause it actually works. paypal sucks but this app makes it great for dropshippers to stop getting their payment on hold. Also give tracy a raise! great support team

Rare Jewelry™
20 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied September 13, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with Omega’s Synctrack pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.
_Cheers from Tracy_

September 7, 2022

Easy and hassle-free! Simply download the app, set up once and the app will handle all the rest. Saves us lots of time and effort! Their support team member Tracy is fantastic and patiently assists us throughout the process. Recommend the app to everyone!

Belle Rose Nails
7 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied September 7, 2022

Wow! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰