Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

makai2009 family gift shop

I used this app for the convenience of having the tracking numbers on my orders for my new ecommerce Shopify store.

December 8, 2021

Hi makai2009 family gift shop,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be well priced.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

Depology

The support team and their backend team was so responsive and supportive in helping with tracking upload problems. Def recommended.

December 6, 2021

Hi Depology,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!

BeautiFlowShop

The support team has helped me operate the app and was very helpful ! All previous orders have been automatically synced :)
Cheers Mr.Cong, thank you for your assistance !

Hi BeautiFlowShop

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

Predator Mounts

I own Predator Mounts, which is a US Bases business that provides custom and pre-built mounting systems for flight and space simulation PC Games. My store is built on Shopify, and my about 40-45% of my customers pay with PayPal. With SyncTrack, it save me alot of work and time by putting in 100-200 tracking numbers from Shopify, to the payments made with PayPal. And, the pricing is great! I'm on the lowest paid tier, the $5.99 package, and work every penny@!

Hi Predator Mounts,

Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

ciaocustom

very good app, enthusiastic support, no complaints, best of the apps I've used. I used it for all my stores. Will continue to use it for a long time nothing has to change

December 3, 2021

Wow ciaocustom! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,

Indri Zest

This App is the Best. They have the free option to upload 100 tracking orders per month. The tracking upload is just seamless to PayPal.

November 30, 2021

Hi Indri Zest,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

World Hogar

costumer service fast and efficient, they solved my problem in few minutes. i recommend this app
Good experience

Hello World Hogar!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

AstrolLight

Had 600 orders to add tracking to on PayPal as they are holding my money for 21 days. First try it seems easy.. If it continues then great. So far so good

Hi AstrolLight!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app.

If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

Papasplatz

Everything seems to be working very smoothly! If all trackings will be added this smooth in the future this app is a 6/5 stars :-)

Hi Papasplatz,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Anngy

good 完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。

November 24, 2021