Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Stripe tracking, reduce PayPal disputes

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nova Boutique Paris

We love this app. Works like a charm and had no issues so far. Just set it and forget it!! I recommend using this app if you want to keep Paypal from holding your money

July 25, 2022

You’re super cool!. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

Montessori Home Online

We began using this app when PayPal was throwing up restrictions on our account as we were not providing tracking information within PayPal (as it was unnecessary to us). With thousands of orders, we were looking for an automated solution. This is a set and forget app, that perfectly solved our problem. Big fan!!

July 21, 2022

Thanks a ton for taking some of your time to share these great comments! 🥰🥰🥰Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌
Best wishes,
The Omega Support team

The Pup Jet

Location Germany

We love this app. Works like a charm and had no issues so far. We had a unique request and the support was super helpful.

July 13, 2022

Thanks a million for leaving a 5-star review 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻. We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Finds Live

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful apps to sync your tracking numbers to Paypal automatically to avoid holds. Works well for me

July 5, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY with Omega Team 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

COLORADDICTED.COM

Location Greece

Simply, the best app of its kind. It couldn't install more easily. It gives me peace of mind and the service is very responsive and effective. On top of that, they keep adding value. They even took the initiative to prepare and distribute Paypal Dispute Templates so merchants can effectively and efficiently defend our cases with Paypal in the event of disputes with customers. And they are always there as a backup for advice !!! What more can one ask for ?

June 30, 2022

You are so sweet! Thanks for making our mornings brighter
Cheers from Hana 🥰

Echoine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 35 minutes

PayPal is giving me hard time. This app is life saver for sure. Emma is the best of the best. She helped me with the tracking in one click. Happy times.

June 30, 2022

Amazing! 😱 I was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.
Love from Emma

The Natural Patch Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

We began using this app when PayPal was throwing up restrictions on our account as we were not providing tracking information within PayPal (as it was unnecessary to us). With thousands of orders, we were lookign for an automated solution. This is a set and forget app, that perfectly solved our problem. Big fan!!

June 30, 2022

You're amazinggg 🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀

New Top Deal

Time spent using app 1 day

It helps me a lot when sync Stripe and Paypal, with good price. Support team is helpful, quick and nice

June 28, 2022

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

crazy4wagons

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to sync tracking orders for several hundred orders with paypal after they put a lock on my funds. Had some trouble syncing at first, but fastest, most responsive customer service I've ever experienced. Great app. Well worth the $6 a month.

June 24, 2022

Wow! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

Wrapango

Location Bulgaria

This app is a life saver! Super responsive customer team! Fast-tracking updates. This is a must-app for every e-commerce business

June 24, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story
Love from Joseph - the founder of Synctrack 💙💚💛🧡