Tabs Studio

Tabs Studio

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 11, 2020

This app helps to make everything neat and organized when you have a lot of content per product and want it to look neat.

CopperTownUSA
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 10, 2020

I used Tabs to clarify issues on our product pages ie. subscriptions plus to keep those pages crisp and mostly 'above the fold'. It works well.

Gray Lane Beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 10, 2020

Great app for adding tabs to your product pages, it gives a very professional look the my store. A must have

Olenzza
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 4, 2020

Unlike other apps, does what it says it will do right out the gate. Extremely pleased with this application.

The Cushion Maven
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 4, 2020

I was looking for a free tab and this is just awesome. So happy with the style & its easily the best I could find. The page looks absolutely impressive after incorporating this app. Great job guys and thanks so much!

ShopNative
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 30, 2020

I have bunch of infos to include on my product page, and the app just helped me to tidy up my web pages! Super easy to set up! The ability of customising the tabs style even on a free plan is absolutely a bonus point. Will definitely upgrade the plan once I gathered more traffic to my site.

Jung
Bahrain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 24, 2020

Awesome! This is by far the best support we have received from any app in shopify!
The customization options are also incredible

spottedfrog.in
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 23, 2020

Super Clean App. Makes the UX better. Loved that they have made the basic requirements free. Big ups to the team.

AlizehbyChahat
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited July 17, 2020

I had an issue with installing was about to uninstall - received a email asking do i need support - issue was resolved in a matter of minutes - amazing - support is brilliant - enjoyed customer support

GreenProof Designs
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 17, 2020

I was able to customize my product pages according to vendor, with successful default tabs as well as specific tabs. Great app for a store with extensive inventory.

Hallights