Tabs Studio

Tabs Studio

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 26, 2020

This is the bast tab Period. Do not even waste time looking for better one cause there is not. It has so many amazing features, you have so many options for layour and design. Hands down best tab on shopify.

Prettyclick
Nepal
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 24, 2020

It works for 5min and then nothing appear!!! Whats wrong with this app!!

MywonderHome
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 23, 2020

This is a great addition to my product page. I am hoping it helps with conversion. Will be adding more tabs soon.

Miss Fatale
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 23, 2020

My previous web designer had add this app on my website. I now needed to make some changes and contact them. They replied immediately and helped at once. Excellent customer service!

Estia soaps
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 21, 2020

Tabs by Station is so easy to setup. If your just starting up, their free version is awesome! Established websites, no reason not to upgrade for just a few bucks per month! Pshh unreal! Thanks, Tabs for making my life easier!

Top Table Sports
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 20, 2020

Ottimo, molto professionale il sito. Lo rende piacevole.

Svea Nilsson Design
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 14, 2020

Look no further! This app is amazing. It's helped me create a sub sectioned FAQ page as well as have tabs on my product page. Customer support is excellent too, always fast replies and provide really constructive help especially with the more complex coding!

MySweetSmileCo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 14, 2020

Great App, using it in all my stores and enjoying all of it great features, allows me to create clean and converting products pages. Thank you so so much dear developpers.

lopty-ma
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 14, 2020

Nice one . Makes my task easy. Specific gabs are just great to use.Would highly recommend if you want to display a common info

STUDIO PEHEL
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 13, 2020

Extremely simple to implement and works as advertised. So much easier than adding code manually! A must have.

Fachie's Market™