Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

Beachbuzz

Great! And simple. 5+ for me , really did everything I expected it to

Starving Jewelers

This is by far the BEST app I have used for tabs! Very customizable and easy to use, plus allows you to create HTML tabs.

Annalise Jewellery

App does everything we need it too and integrates easily with Judge me reviews.

A in app built in FAQ accordion would be nice.. Support is A**** literally cannot fault them at all! Even gone beyond their duty to help out

Thanks a lot. See it here on our store https://www.annalise.co.uk/collections/silver-photo-charms/products/love-heart-photo-charm

Waxseals Com

I've gone through a few apps for tabs, and find it silly most themes/shopify don't have a good tab system. This is by far the best tab system on the app store. Easy to set up with little to no liquid requirements (this is coming from using an extremely customized theme). The most powerful conditional set up saving crazy amounts of time. Fully mobile optimized. I honestly don't think there should be any other tabs apps available on the store, because this one is exactly what you need.

Datsusara

This one is a winner. I have a somewhat complicated tab system on my site now and I am going to move over to using this app to replace it on my upcoming new theme. Not only do the tabs look better, but they also are far easier to setup and won't get broken every time I update my theme which was a big and costly issue to fix before.

Meghan offers excellent support as well, super friendly and a good coder too.

Silkroadspree

Amazing app! Clean look and easy to use.
Also they have very helpful and informative support.
I Highly recommend this app.

The Sml Diet

This app is fantastic - i wouldn't be with out it. It's easy to use, have had no issues with it but when ive contacted support with queries, they've been quick at getting back to me. Would recommend

Ethos Fit

Great app.

10x better than any of the other Tab apps that are available. So easy and quick to customize.

Emailed support requesting an additional service (for those interested the small '+' & '-' that displays at the side of the tabs) and customer service replied really quickly with the custom code and steps on how to do this.

Will never be uninstalling.

Kiddymania

I simply cannot fault the service and the app. I need a little help moving from my old tab app and Meghan was super friendly and efficient. Top marks for customer service and efficiency. Thank you so much for all of your help.

Patchology Shop

Amazing service and great app! We had a big issue to solve when our old tabs app stopped being developed. The Station team was incredible at helping us get their app up and running in place of our own app. They went above and beyond and we would recommend them in a heartbeat!