Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

Sweetkyla

Saves me a lot of time manually writing the same information in every product description. I was able to create a Made In Canada tab once in the app and could just make it show up across all products. Also, I was able to create a Reviews tab that worked with our Yotpo reviews. This is great because not all our product have reviews so it was looking bad. It also cleans up the product pages. Recommended for companies like ours. Thank you so much for great support.

Colette Lola

Great Tabs app.
Support was super quick and helpful, when I first installed this as I wanted to show reviews within the tab which they setup for me in no time.

Lots of options to play around with as well so you can style your tabs exactly how you want them and show them where you want them.

Ecowearplus

Still on the fence if I actually want to use this app, but I have to say it is by far one of the best apps I've encountered so far. Easy to use and does exactly what it says it will. My theme has a narrow description area so I moved the code down in the template and now appears full page right under the product.

GREAT WORK!

So Not Size Zero

Very pleased with the integration and installation by their team, done exactly as per my request. Thank you Meghan! Will definitely recommend this app! (:

Oem Automotive Lighting

Awesome developer. Answered all my questions quickly. Great support. Please come up with more apps and with your service you'll rock n roll.

Fashion Trendz17

Excellent tabs. Just what we were looking for. struggled to set them up though but customer service was excellent and the tabs were set up for us.

Beachbuzz

Great! And simple. 5+ for me , really did everything I expected it to

Starving Jewelers

This is by far the BEST app I have used for tabs! Very customizable and easy to use, plus allows you to create HTML tabs.

Annalise Jewellery

App does everything we need it too and integrates easily with Judge me reviews.

A in app built in FAQ accordion would be nice.. Support is A**** literally cannot fault them at all! Even gone beyond their duty to help out

Thanks a lot. See it here on our store https://www.annalise.co.uk/collections/silver-photo-charms/products/love-heart-photo-charm

Waxseals Com

I've gone through a few apps for tabs, and find it silly most themes/shopify don't have a good tab system. This is by far the best tab system on the app store. Easy to set up with little to no liquid requirements (this is coming from using an extremely customized theme). The most powerful conditional set up saving crazy amounts of time. Fully mobile optimized. I honestly don't think there should be any other tabs apps available on the store, because this one is exactly what you need.