Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Free and easy tabs for your products.

The Savvy Nation

I am using the free plan for my shopify store and it is really great.
I enjoyed the fact that it is very easy to setup.

GadgetHouse

Really good app. Lets you customize it as you wish. Exactly what i needed. Customer support answered straight away. I recommend!

Sense of Silver

Easy to use and good for making your product page look a lot tidier. I will upgrade soon as the shared tabs are really useful.

PLANTiful

Great tabs app! I was using smart tabs before, but this is much nicer and easier to work with and customize. love it!

GeneJack

In my opinion, the idea of this app is brilliant! It allows you to create tabs in a very neat way for your products page (you can use it for different purposes as well such as creating shipping policy, FAQs..etc).

At costs of no more than 6$, other size chart application can cost you multiples of that amount easy. Even better, the tabs content is part of your store theme and page, and you do not see the delay in loading that you experience with other apps.

A point to note, is that yes different themes will have different layouts and with this application you might not get the 100% just by clicking the install button, but the developer seems to be very genuine and helpful to get any issues fixed.
*Always remember to keep a backup of your theme in case you need to revert to a stage before any coding updates

I believe this is a must have app for any store.

BeAttractiveToday

Good App and Nice View , i Recommended it for all stores .

Ideal Infusion

The customer service is superb! Meghan went above and beyond to help with some coding that was required to use a lesser known app in my store.

I am not tech savy, so it is a big relief to know that I won't have to be worrying about my Tabs app, because I will always have someone to guide me.

The tabs themselves look great and make the product pages look more professional.

IBIZA2YOURHOME

W e like this app, easy to use and it does the thing. Keep up the good work guys! We can recommend this app to every shopify user.

November 7, 2019

Thank you so much!

Bikiee

I initially uninstalled this as I couldn't get it to work but then I was contacted by support and they walked me through the process. happy to say my tab looks great and I'm very satisfied with the app now. I would highly recommend.

Thanks to Meghan for reaching out

Harding Gomez

I had an issue tweaking something so asked Meghan for help. The response was super quick and she went in my back end and made the fix for me and explained everything. Super, super helpful ten stars

October 25, 2019