Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Shopify's best tabs app. Easily create tabs for your products.

DIY Pest Control

Great app! The support team are very helpful and respond very quick. A special mention to Megan who has been brilliant throughout.

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using Tabs by Station for the last 4 months or so. As I am using the free Shopify theme Debut, it has come in incredibly handy to give my site and product pages a much more polished and compartmentalized look - rendering my site far more professional looking! It works a treat and is always consistent. I have even incorporated the Alireviews app into a Tab so that the reviews appear in an orderly fashion, which has only been made possible because of the fantastic support team. They are awesome and have really helped me out. I have been helped numerous times by customer support agent Meghan. She has been there from the beginning and has always put absolutely every effort into making my requests a reality. And has remained friendly, eager, and courteous even after the 1000th of me contacting her! Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

Angel Craftz

I don’t have much IT or tech know how and coding is way beyond me. Thank goodness this app is so easy to use. Got it up and running in minutes. Now my product pages look so neat and definitely more professional. Awesome!

SafeGuardian Help Alert

Five stars so far! We have been using the app for about two weeks. We had a coding issue that conflicted with our site's theme and the support team was very quick and extremely friendly in resolving the issue.

www.gizmozes.com

Super easy to use, and really saved me bigtime, fast. I was using an app that just started glitching and wasnt compatible with other apps I was using. Had to come up with a quick and nice looking fix, Tabs by Station hooked me up and the app saved me hours. Thanks bigtime

Vidlogix

This is a rock solid app and with rock solid support. Enough said!

Check out my shop if you are so inclined: vidlogix.com

PRASLIN

pretty good

Revive Wear

I used this app for its clean functional display. Plenty of options to change the style and colours to suit your theme. You can add videos or charts to your tabs. FAQS is a great resource. Quick set up and very easy to use. Great monthly price for all the features.

plumbhub.co.uk

Use this app to separate product descriptions from delivery information and customer reviews. Works really smoothly and has lots of different layouts etc to suit your store. Never had any issues... Would recommend

Baby Gift Works

Easy to install, use and set up. Lovely clean look on my website. I have used another tabs app in the past but this one looks much better (and is easier to use).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7