Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station | Reviews

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

The Coco Shoppe

This app has made my site so beautiful and simple. My customers love how easy it is to navigate and find exactly what they are looking for.

Bearcub Outfitters

This app is GREAT for showing shipping and returns on every product - just what our customers want to see.

Beer Throne

I really like this app. It makes your product page much cleaner and simple. Plus, you can edit which tabs are going to appear on each product, so making it totally customizable.

PrettyKind

I use the app to separate details on my product page and it works beautifully. I also love the different style options.

tonykreidt.com

thank you =) Best greetings Tony ................................................................... OK

Kolibri Marine

The app works perfectly fine! Very easy to set up, and the UI is very friendly. Would recommend to anybody looking for an app to create a better product description.

QUOTELETS

Highly recommend this app - so easy to install and operate. Really helps to tidy information up. Thankful for the free version for the growing business. Just brilliant.

Valyhoo Online

I use this app on my store, it is excellent and so it the support. I needed a minor change due to the html code from my product supplier not being supported. Tech support were able to use the shopify collaboration to change the coding on their app to meet my needs. It was done very quickly and the result was perfect. Highly recommend this app. Thankyou Station

Ms Temptation

Love this app, so easy to use. It's a great way to easily add more product information under tabs, would definitely recommend.

Barbara Wick AG

I use the free version of the app and I'm very happy with it. I needed some help to move the tabs within the product page, Meghan quickly responded and helped me within less than a day. You can also have options to change the way the tabs look which I really like.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31