Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Premium tabs and accordions for those serious about selling.

DoggyBathroom Canada

Great app, easy to use. It made our website easier to navigate and we can put more information without congesting our page.

House of Scent

I am very happy with both the app and the customer support. They are very fast to reply with changes.

I highly recommend both the app and them as a team.

AlchePharma

Tabs are vital for the consumer to reference in-depth product information without cluttering the product landing page and this is an excellent app for that purpose. In addition, I had some minor adjustments that needed to be done and the Tabs by Station team without hesitation fixed those issues within hours of my request. Excellent Service, Excellent Product, Excellent People ;-) Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

Sherby Avenue

This app is easy to use and works great on the product pages. You can also choose how the tabs would look on the page. Highly recommended!

panaracerusa

Love Tabs by Station. It's easy to setup and use. Great options on free mode, excellent options on the upgrade. Highly recommended! A++

Hindie Teashop

La opción mas simple para crear pestañas en descripciones largas. Si las descripciones de tus productos tienen mucha info y la columna donde aparece es muy estrecha, dividelo en bloques o desplegables. TOP!

PHS Courses

This is a simple high quality app, that does a great job at creating tabs. it's by far the simplest approach to adding tabs to your product description. Thank you!

ZiZoou Store - Streetwear

It's easy to use. And this app is what I am looking for. Thank the team.
However, there is an small issue. I'm using Boundless Theme, and use Product Reviews App, I see that the distance between Review's Stars and Review's Title that is a little big. I hope the team updates this issue soon.
Anyway, thanks for your app.

Derma Dime

Easy to install and looks great! Even better is that it is currently free which is really good for stores just launching.

Loved Remembered

This app is great! It was easy to follow the directions for set up, I had it reconfigured in 10-15 min, which is quick for someone like me, lol! I'm using the free version right now, but I would upgrade in a quick minute if I needed to because I would pay for what I'm getting now!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16