Tabs Studio

Tabs Studio

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 18, 2023

Excellent app - simple to install and manage and works well. Does not appear to slow down the site.

Update after custom work:-
After HeyCarson said it was not possible, Tabs Studio performed some custom work to integrate Feefo reviews into Tabs on our product pages. Within a day they had done the job, and on request even added the Qty number of reviews in the Reviews tab title. Very impressive rapid, competent & friendly support.

So good (and rare) to have a highly respected reviews service like Feefo properly integrated into tabs on a Shopify website.

A feather in your cap Tabs Studio! Thank you.

The Wool Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 8, 2023

One of the best apps for tabs out there. It is easy to install and easy to customise your tabs with loads of features. Thank you!

Médicii Laboratories
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 4, 2023

Great app, works super well and is very easy to use. Lots of customization options as well which is awesome.

Heatlie Letterboxes
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 25, 2022

This app is just way too good. Loved it. Especially the support provided to me by meghan.. So helpful.

8mm
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 9, 2022

Aside from an amazing app, the support team is very patient and helpful (Thank you Meghan!). I am using this app with easy specifications chart and it works like a charm!

Skin / Scent
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 4, 2022

I used this app to help me sort out the various segments on our product pages. It has been very good and my website looks much more professional.

Julmar 4 Her
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 16, 2022

Fantastic professional app which allows for much better product page design. We are using the free plan and it is perfect for our needs.

Apollo Homeware
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 8, 2022

Great app! Works seamlessly with my store. Support were great too. Helped me to do something that I didn't think could be done. Highly recommend

Lanuuk
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 31, 2022

Extremely easy to use and beginner friendly app. the product page seems very professional and becomes easy to travel

OffBeat Inc.
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited August 18, 2022

Great app! Easy and convenient to use. It helps to create a clear structure in the product page, which is convenient for customers. Convenient functionality, I searched for a long time, compared it with others, and settled on Tabs to the station! The best choice!

Joy Puppy