Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily create product tabs with Shopify's best tabs app

www.gizmozes.com

Super easy to use, and really saved me bigtime, fast. I was using an app that just started glitching and wasnt compatible with other apps I was using. Had to come up with a quick and nice looking fix, Tabs by Station hooked me up and the app saved me hours. Thanks bigtime

Vidlogix

This is a rock solid app and with rock solid support. Enough said!

Check out my shop if you are so inclined: vidlogix.com

PRASLIN

pretty good

Revive Wear

I used this app for its clean functional display. Plenty of options to change the style and colours to suit your theme. You can add videos or charts to your tabs. FAQS is a great resource. Quick set up and very easy to use. Great monthly price for all the features.

plumbhub.co.uk

Use this app to separate product descriptions from delivery information and customer reviews. Works really smoothly and has lots of different layouts etc to suit your store. Never had any issues... Would recommend

Baby Gift Works

Easy to install, use and set up. Lovely clean look on my website. I have used another tabs app in the past but this one looks much better (and is easier to use).

Jao Brand

This app is amazing. Used it as tabs for the first few years. We are tweaking our site a bit and I wanted to change to accordian style on both desktop and mobile. Meghan was so great at helping me figure out everything I wanted to do, from features to customizations! This app looks great on desktop and mobile and customer service is A+.

Coco & Curl

I've been using this app for about a month to add tabs to products in my multi-vendor marketplace. It's been so easy to use, and is performing just as the description said it would! I'm very happy with it - would definitely recommend.

POWER HABITS™

I had some modifications and Meghan from Tabs by Station helped me out. Perfect customer service, I'm very happy! - Andy

Expreso Auto Parts

It's really great and straightforward. The customer service is also really great. I had screwed up with a prior theme which already had a tabs app that was conflicting with this one. They manage to patch it up rather quickly. I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7