Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Premium tabs and accordions for those serious about selling.

Laasa Sports

Very use full app. I recommend this one. Its free has many varieties . Fast customer support, atlast its good

Buccellasi-rings

Great app. So simple and yet so helpful. Couldn't be more happy with it. I recommend it to anyone!!

Frag Out Flavor

Absolutely incredible app with amazing customer service. We reviewed several and after trying them all, this one was superior to the others. Very easy to use, flexible, and performant.
Highly recommend this!! Give it a shot!

CrazeeMarket

Excellent they go above and beyond great app and it is doing what I need highly recommend!!! I must mention Meghan who follows up and gives great suggestions and also helps to implement them. Keep up the great work and highly recommend! From small beginnings they will be successful for sure!

BaseofSweden

Super Great Service! This is a great service of Station(Meghan), Thank you so much
reply so fast and so detail, fix all my problem!

Keep Life Epic™

I love the app. It makes my pages a lot more clean, and I find that way more customer friendly. So I hope that this app will stick around. Thanks

LivEssence

The best tab app, easy to set up and use. Very happy with the fast and friendly support from the team. Happy customer!

Gifts Fulfilled

I was able to easily create four tabs for my product. Cleaned up the details page and makes information much easier for customers to find.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Firstly, this app is fantastic! It allows for streamlining your product description by breaking out all key components (Size Guide, Reviews etc.) into Tabs and then you have options as to how you would like your Tabs to look and best formatting to fit into your store's theme. What was icing on the cake for me is their customer support... two words, Top Notch! Meghan B. you are a ROCK STAR!

Selling Online.com

OMG!!
After weeks of writing code and HTML tables I found this App. This is exactly what I was looking for. Make as many tabs as you need, they can each be product specific, NO coding, NO tables, just change heading in your description to make all the tabs you need. The monthly fee is unbelievable. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21