Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Premium tabs and accordions for those serious about selling.

Planetelli

Love it!! Amazing app! Friendly interface, lots of style options, great customer service. No glitches. 100% happy with it!

CHAIRZO.SK

Perfect app. Easy to install, use and customize. No coding required. Looks great. I am using the free version and it is awesome. I recommend it without any doubt.

City Books & Lotto

This app is doing exactly what I wanted the Tabs function and unlike others, you have better control over keeping multi tabs horizontally.

RiseUpDesk

I've been using this app for almost 2 years and it has been working really well. In fact, I use the app on two stores. I especially like that I can create shared tabs by entering info one time and it shows on all product pages. It looks really nice.

Beyond 21 Boutique

I use this app to help me streamline the look of my site. I love it . It elevates the look and feel of my website

Muselot India

The app works great. The customer support is awesome, they are ready for help always and reply back in a very short time. Love this app! Highly recommend.

The Pets Paws

All I can say is WOW! Super super easy and intuitive to work. Took me about 3 minutes to get all my tabs sorted and what a difference it's made to my product pages. I didn't even need to mess around with the design and layout, and it looks great on mobile too.

oklestore

Don't waste you're time with other apps for the tabs feature if you get here on your first try then you are in luck, trust me i tried different apps for this feature i get all i want from this one and more

Phil Zen Design

Great app, easy to use, easy to integrate and best customer service ever! THe team is very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended!

BedxRoom Suite

The support from Maghan was superb and speedy. She helped add the code that make my tabs show up at the place I need it to be and fix the problem immediately without delay. I'm keeping the app for sure, Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29