Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mug Barista

I recently changed themes. My previous theme supported an integrated tab system called JS tabs. For the tabs to appear I had to have specific code in every product description. As a result I ended up with product descriptions that contained code that the new theme could not use. The result was product pages that just didn't look good. I decided to find another tab app with the idea that it would be a long term project. I would have to edit each and every one of my 5000+ product pages so that the new tab app would work with my existing products. I thankfully decided to install Tabs by Station. Immediately I could tell that this was a superior app. It installed right away and immediately worked. I was able to customize the tabs to look exactly like I wanted. I was about to start editing my 5000+ product pages when I thought I would write to the developer to see if they had any suggestions that would make the task easier. To my absolute joy Meghan replied that she would send it over ot the development team and get back to me later in the day with a script. It would automatically make Tabs by Station compatible with the tab code that I already had on my product pages created over the last 5 years. 2 hours later I was sent the script! It took seconds to install and instantly worked. However it needed one tweak. Not to worry I contacted Meghan again and she had the modification done within the hour. This time it was absolute perfection. This is how an app should function and be supported. Simply outstanding all the way around!

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

LOVE IT! The app has been a major part of our website for several years now and is BY FAR the best "TAB" app out there! I have had some customizing issues in the past and their support crew were AMAZING in helping me fix them. I would HIGHLY SUGGEST this app.

April 30, 2022

Thank you so much!

SpyEmporium.com

The support was quick and very responsive. They helped us figure out a simple problem. At first we issued a 1 star but we changed to 5 stars. Thank you!

May 2, 2022

Hi!

After a thorough investigation, and to our complete surprise, we found that Shopify recently stopped delivering emails to our support+tabs@stationmade.com email address!

Our official support form at https://stationmade.com/app-support continued to work properly, but any messages sent by Shopify’s ‘Get support’ link simply disappeared without any indication of an error.

We definitely weren't ignoring you, we just had no idea you were trying to contact us!

Thankfully, the problem has been fixed and Shopify is now delivering the messages again.

Immediately after seeing your review we checked your shop and found that the tabs were working properly, but content wasn’t showing because it was created in a separate app, and the tabs hadn’t been told to show the content from that app yet.

We sent you a video on Friday, April 29th (the same day you left this review) that shows how to integrate the other app with the tabs and get everything working the way you’d like.

If there’s anything else we can do to help please do let us know!

— Meghan

Animal Naturals Australia

The free version of this app is so simple and has been just what was needed to display my page text into tabs

Clau Kv

La utilizo desde hace tiempo para agregar una lista a ciertos productos y la verdad que me ha facilitado muchísimo a la hora de actualizar

Miracle Tree

Great app, does what others do but for free. It helped me reduce the clutter on my product page. I highly recommend this app.

HX Style

If you would like to have a professional tabs breakdown for your product description page then you have landed at the right app!

Luz Home Design

I was having some troubles to install it, but Meghan from support team quickly replied me and helped me to fix my installation and now it's working fine at my website.

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much!

- Meghan

9grams

Very Easy to understand and update. The features look really good when they appear to the customer. Highly recommended

Tonic & Sage

This app is great! It has a straight forward design that helped me to separate my product descriptions. I love it. It just works.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33