Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

K'Rena Bhails

update...they were able to help me resolve the issue. changed review from 4 to 5.
..i think the app is wonderful, except once someone puts their email address in the form.. the popup continues to show up. it doesn't recognize the customers browsers. so if they come back to the site, no matter how many times, you hit the X, it continues to pop up every few seconds. if i can figure out how to make it stop then i would definitely give it 5 stars.

Hi K'Rena,

So glad we were able to help with this!

Best,
Jeremy,

Joyful Essence Co

Great app, easy to use and excellent customer service! Popups look great and professional. Will continue to use.

October 12, 2020

Joyful Essence Co, it’s great to know you like our app🙌. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thanks for your superb review😄.

Afreekha

Better than other spinning wheel apps i have used. I would recommend it. The customer service support is A+.

October 12, 2020

Afreekha, thanks for recommending our app✌. If there is anything you need help with, please connect us and we will do our best to help you😄.

Deb's Tilbud

This is a great app.. The support team is awesome and is right there to help out if needed.. Give them a try...

October 12, 2020

Deb’s Tilbud, we are always here to help you with anything✌, if you need any further help in the future, be sure to get in touch with us. Thanks for your review😄.

Auntie K Candy

we dont have a lot of apps for good reason but this one is a must have for email subscribers without all the extra fluff and bloat from other similar vendors. Even better if you plan on using Shopify Email. Its easy to set up, it loads fast, it works just fine without messing up your theme and the pricing is very fair. The customer support is in a different time zone but like all small business owners they work hard and all the time so you can be sure they have your back!

October 12, 2020

Auntie K Candy, thanks so much for such a detailed review😄. It makes me so happy to see you happy with our service😃. If you think of something we can do better or need any help with the app, please be sure to contact us.

SAWCustomDesign

Customer Service is awesome! I have added and deleted so many apps trying to find the right ones. I know I will be keeping this one.

October 4, 2020

SAWCustomDesign, it’s great to know you found the right fit✌. Thanks for your wonderful review, it means so much to us😄. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any help.

Darling Pals

Loving this app! Super easy to use, very friendly and helpful customer service, and the popups look great in the store! Highly recommend :)

October 4, 2020

Darling Pals! Thanks for such a positive review😃. It makes me so happy to see you happy with app😄. If there is anything you think we can do better please let us know, we will work hard at it.

konky shop

技术老铁可以的,我以为是APP问题,搞了半天是设置错误,英语不好真的为难人,而且对我这个新开店小菜鸟提了很多关于广告和其他很不错的建议,emmm,被老板强行发配来搞shopify,也是头疼,摸索了一个多月才发现这玩意有这么多APP。。。之前想破头的东西一个APP解决。。。希望这周能出首单。。。

Lily's Love, LLC

I love how simple it is to navigate & customize so it fits your website. Customer service is very helpful.

October 4, 2020

Lily’s Love, LLC, I’m glad to know you like our app😃 and thanks for your fantastic review😄. If there is anything you need help with, get in touch with us anytime, we are always happy to help.

De Leeuw Dierenwinkel

I have installed the app and the look and feel is great. Very easy to use and it comes with just enough options. I stumbled upon a question and reached out to Tada support and I must say the support is great. The helped me out so quickly so that I can get back to selling. Thanks Tada.

October 4, 2020

De Leeuw Dierenwinkel! Reviews such as yours make my day, thanks for such an amazing review😃. Please be sure to contact us anytime if you need any help in the future, we will do our best to help you ✌.