4.9
September 25, 2022

This app is awesome. Really helped us improve conversions. I highly recommend adding this to your Shopify site.

Pixilated Photo Booth
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 25, 2022

I like the app and how it works, perfectly included in my store. Customer support is great too, live chats, emails... effective people

TurboJam Mermeladas y Confituras
Spain
September 22, 2022

Easy to set up and customize to suit my needs. Jeremey from the help chat was great and made it easy to set the Widget exactly how i wanted it. Look forward to seeing it bring in more emails for marketing

Sunflower Babes Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 21, 2022

Excellent game-looking discount function! Excellent good for a new store, costing very less for senior sellers. The tech team responses quickly and does great work on the app design and customization.

DEPULEY
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 19, 2022

I've used this app before and liked what it did for my business! I deleted once to try other options but ultimately came back to this app because of the amazing support team and easy to use programming that works so well for my business!

JaeCosmosCo🪐
September 14, 2022

Quick to setup. Fully customizable. Great addition to a shop. Spontaneous and fast customer service.

Fabbii
Thailand
August 25, 2022

Jeremy was really kind. I honestly thought he was a bot when the chat box popped up. He asked for feedback on the site and was very positive with my ideas. I have been mehhh on the app, but only because of small things and i gave my suggestions to him. I hope that once these are updated then this app will be a strong one against competitors. Awesome job to Jeremy for wanting to make this app better and asking for live feedback. Very smart.

SparkyCat Cosmetics
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 24, 2022

Super service client, à peine installé que Jeremy c'est fait un plaisir de m'aider. Avec un plan gratuit de 4 000 impressions, ça m'a l'air bien !!!

CoinConfort
France
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 22, 2022

Works flawlessly and has robust / intuitive settings. The tada color scheme also happens to match with my store perfectly, but there are other color options available with the free plan. Will definitely continue using this spin the wheel app, haven't had much luck setting up others.

Astrafruit