Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Powerful Product Personalizer, Live Preview, API Order Sending

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Jimbeels

I like the frontend and the teeinblue-team implemented everything I asked for within a day. Also the backend is very well done and structured. 5 stars. ☺️

May 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

flightsouvenirs

Teeinblue customer support is fantastic, fast and accurate. The app is not very easy to understand, you need a little practice but they have also tutorials to guide you. It is great for our customers, they can see their modifications on the print-on-demand product in real time.

May 6, 2021

Juwelda

Actually, I don't write reviews. But the customer service and the app in general are really amazing. As soon as you need help, you get it. Of all the personalisation apps, Teeinblue is definitely the best. With this app, you can add practically any personalised product to your shop that you can think of. There are no limits! I have to thank Teeinblue for the service and the excellent app!

May 4, 2021

Pfotendruck

Amazing app with great and easy to use features, works flawlessly! Tried many customization apps and none of them came even close to Teeinblue. I also can't emphasize enough how incredibly helpful the support team is. Helped with lots of requested theme customizations and made the app work every time. Big fat thank you <3

May 4, 2021

Family4paws

Very good app and fantastic customer support! I had an issue and they took care of it quickly. Strongly recommend.

April 29, 2021

AntiNoob Collection

One of the best customization Apps I have seen. The customer service is just great! I can reccomend this App!

April 27, 2021

Jewelly.fr

I've tried a couple of personnalized apps but this one just goes the extra mile by also adding integration to all major POD plateforms which is a big plus. The support is beyond amazing (especially Marko), as they not only helped me fixing some small issues, but actually helped me going into my code to add extra tweeks and changes for better conversion. I've checked their roadmap on their website and they plan on releasing some really great features, so I'm definitly gonna stick to this app for a while :) Thanks a lot for the app and and for the amazing support

Mugtory

Great app with a fair pricing system. The support is fast and very helpful. I tested some apps with live preview but this one is the best by far!

Starry Destiny

The best app for personalization. I ran into problems with my theme and their app integration. Their support team was super supportive and helped me fix the problem flawlessly :)

Familienglück

I've tried a lot of personalization plugins, but teeinblue is the one I stayed with. The app really stands out for the great support and the fast answers. The support team is also very nice and friendly and you really get the feeling that they are loving developing the plugin. This is also why they are very open for new ideas. It doesn't has the full set of features right now, but they are working very hard and it's still far enough to use it for many use cases. Best regards
Lukas :)