Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Murray The Sockman

Love this app and company!! Jeff and his team are great - give phenomenal customer service quickly. Products are great quality, shipped quickly and never a mistake.

Eshays

terrible customer service, had to delete this app.

Thebrotherscut

Phenomenal help and service. They have given me great advice on a large order that was very important to me. This advice 'saved my bacon'. The product is great and the prices are the best I have found. Very highly recommended.

Silver Bracelets Wrq

Fast shipping! Great process with Shopify. Wish more items could be added.

Ibli

Exceptional turnaround times. I use them for my US orders as i'm based in the UK and delivery times to the US form the UK were way too long. Teescape have been brilliant, I tries 3 printers before settling on them and I have no regrets.

Pacific Coast Outlet

The prices are great, but the real benefit of this app is that they will print a larger area as the sizes go up. Other apps will only print a small area on a 3xl and then the shirt looks weird.

Terrificshit

The design app is easy to understand and use. The product itself is quality (I use canvas brand tee's). The printing is excellent (I ordered samples). From time of order to doorstep it only took 3.5 days, which I think is quite impressive for POD. The most important thing imho is the support you receive from Jeff and his team. It is top notch. I have had a lot of questions and needed assistance on more occasions than I care to admit (ecomm newbie). I have always received an answer within an hour which helped me not lose productivity. I would highly recommend this company to anyone getting into POD.

Sea Blue Gifts

It’s a real shame that this companies app wont work on iphone/ipad to setup your products :( Have contacted teescape and they said use a computer but I dont use computers as I travel a lot and use ios devices.

Threadiverse

The customer service is excellent and I mean that with this app. The only thing that holds it back from greatness is the lack of models for the store, (people want to see models more so than just a standard piece, which is why all the major retailers have models) aside from that flaw, the quality is top notch. if they fixed the lack of mockup models it would be a steller 10/5 app. That and more product variations like leggings, skirts, etc (take on artofwhere which has the same problem but their mockups look worse). Geeky apparel store: https://threadiverseapparel.com/

Travel Well Collection

When I first used this service for a majority of garments the vinegar smell was overwhelming that I received complaints. It seems as though the smell has calmed down a lot but now I recently ordered a sample. There isn't a smell but the letters appear to already be cracking. Not good, glad I caught before I pushed out to store. When I mentioned the smell to the company before, I was told this helps with treatment, but now it seems if there is no happy medium? No smell =less quality prints? I really wanted it to work because the shirt quality is better and less expensive.
Previous 1 3 4 5