Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Reggaeton Store

Today is the last day of the year and i want to take the time to write a full and complete review of Teescape during our first year with them.

Teescape has been the core of our business, we couldn't be where we are right now without their awesome services. Together we have processed and shipped around 1,000 orders this year.

Awesome things of using Teescape:

- Production time: Teescape has one of the fastest POD fulfilment time. Domestic orders usually ship in 3 or 4 days. International orders usually ship in 5 to 8 days.

- Shipping time: Domestic orders arrive to the customer within 2 or 3 days. Awesome. International orders takes a little bit more, depending on final destination, customs, and others variables. However, they arrive and customers are happy.

- Support: Just awesome. Fast responses and great solutions. Very communicative

- Quality: We received around 5 to 10 complaints about printing quality this year. Doesn't seem to much when the total of orders processed was around 1k. Most of our customers are pretty happy with their products.

Pricing: Very great pricing and competitive compared to others POD platforms. Prices allow you to take a nice profit for each item sold.

This that could be improved by Teescape:

- International shipping to third world countries: This is not Teescape fault. We understand that postal services in some countries are kind of a nightmare and there's nothing we can do about it.

Most packages shipped to third world countries take up to 3 months to arrive if they ever do.

So advice for users? Do not sell to those countries if you are fulfilling with Teescape.

Advice for Teescape? Incorporate shipping options to those non-prefered countries with companies as FEDEX or DHL

- Mock up generator: When you create a product via Teescape App it generates a mock up of the garment with the printing. This mockup can and should be more realistic.

Everytime we add a new product we have to manually replace ALL mockups generated by Teescape for others generated in others platforms.

- Print file variations for the same product but different options: At this point it is not possible to have a product in color black and white and have two separates print files for each color option. You must create and include two different products on the store. (not the best option)

Looking forward to keep growing and improving our business together

Thank you for everything and cheers for a fruitful 2020!

December 31, 2019

Thank You so much for the helpful and constructive feedback. Always much appreciated, and we'll be looking into solutions for those "Cons" you mentioned. Regarding the "Print File Variations" you talked about, there is a way to do that - please contact us at our support@teescape.com email address and we can explain how you can do that. Thanks again, and a very Happy New Year to you and all of our users!

The Beautiful Occasions

Very horrible quality printing. It was scratchy and literally flaky. I contacted them with pictures and they never contacted me back. Very horrible customer service and plain bad printing. Never ever doing business with them again.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. We've checked everything and can't find any email, ever, from your store. Possibly your email was blocked because the images were too large, or it got dropped in our Spam folder and we didn't see it before deleting it, or maybe your email provider didn't even send the message because of the total message size. If you would still like help with this, please feel free to contact us at support@teescape.com. You might try contacting us first without adding any photos to see if the message gets through to us. Either way, we wish you a Happy New Year!

I Crave Cars

Their print quality is horrible. I was really hoping this company would work for my printing needs, especially since they claim to be committed to producing the best quality prints. That's a total lie. The prints I ordered were terrible. It was a complete waste of money.

September 4, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way. I see that you placed one order for two shirts, but I can't find any record of you contacting our support department for help with this. You can contact us any time at support@teescape.com with any quality concerns and we'll be happy to address those and look into how this happened, as well as provide replacements at no charge if you received a defective shirt or defective print.

The Witches Sage

Although t-shirts aren't one of our main products, we still offer the option to our customers. We've been using Teescape for over a year with no issues or complaints from our customers, all orders have been shipped on time with 100% satisfaction from our customers.

Guardian Angel Collection

Teescape is a top notch t-shirt POD company. Support is very quick with most responses taking less than 1 hour during business hours. Shipping is fast and some even ship out the same day. Their DTG quality is excellent, and prices are reasonable. Only downside is that they pretty much only offer apparel items, but that can be a plus as they are excellent at what they do.

store1510

it is so awful. The printing was extremely long and my customers could not wait, I would never come back to use it again.

May 17, 2019

Hi. I see you've placed a total of 4 orders, that have all shipped on-time. In addition, I see you placed another order on the same day you posted this review saying that you wouldn't use us again. Please email us if there's anything we can do to help.

Kobra Athletics

Can't say enough nice things about Teescape. Truly one of the most underrated POD companies. Fufillment is super fast compared to other POD providers, I've had only 1 misprint with over 400 orders. Customer service is next to none, they consistently respond within a business day, even during the holidays! Could they have more stock, more products? Sure, that would be nice, but if it sacrifices the quality and operations, I'd prefer not to!

When you're building a brand, customer service and quality are one of the most important things to building a long-term business. Teescape ticks off all the boxes for me!

The only complaint, if I could nitpick one, is shipping prices internationally are VERY expensive. Sometimes it sucks up all your margins, but that's Print On Demand for you.

Killed Fitty Men

This company has probably effectively put me out of business! I called on the 9th of December to inquire about the business and to see if I should move shirts over to them. Even with it being the holiday time, i was told that while they were busy, there shirts were still getting out at a reasonable timeframe. 10 days later i still have shirts sitting and will not reach customers in time for Christmas. Almost guaranteeing bad reviews from the customers. I'm not sure if it was just one person not knowing information or not, but DO NOT believe in what they say of a quick turnaround. You'll end up with unhappy customers waiting 2 weeks for simple shirts!

Ponderwear

Really like this fulfillment company. They're quick and their product quality is great. Also support is very helpful. Their prices also are quite reasonable compared to others.

Used on Ponderwear.com

UpSideDownShirts.com

I use Teescape every day and have never had an issue. Their product creation is simple and straight forward and they have the best prices on the Shopify platform. I highly recommend this print on demand service.

Used on Upsidedownshirts.com