Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

I Crave Cars

Their print quality is horrible. I was really hoping this company would work for my printing needs, especially since they claim to be committed to producing the best quality prints. That's a total lie. The prints I ordered were terrible. It was a complete waste of money.

September 4, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way. I see that you placed one order for two shirts, but I can't find any record of you contacting our support department for help with this. You can contact us any time at support@teescape.com with any quality concerns and we'll be happy to address those and look into how this happened, as well as provide replacements at no charge if you received a defective shirt or defective print.

The Witches Sage

Although t-shirts aren't one of our main products, we still offer the option to our customers. We've been using Teescape for over a year with no issues or complaints from our customers, all orders have been shipped on time with 100% satisfaction from our customers.

Guardian Angel Collection

Teescape is a top notch t-shirt POD company. Support is very quick with most responses taking less than 1 hour during business hours. Shipping is fast and some even ship out the same day. Their DTG quality is excellent, and prices are reasonable. Only downside is that they pretty much only offer apparel items, but that can be a plus as they are excellent at what they do.

store1510

it is so awful. The printing was extremely long and my customers could not wait, I would never come back to use it again.

May 17, 2019

Hi. I see you've placed a total of 4 orders, that have all shipped on-time. In addition, I see you placed another order on the same day you posted this review saying that you wouldn't use us again. Please email us if there's anything we can do to help.

Kobra Athletics

Can't say enough nice things about Teescape. Truly one of the most underrated POD companies. Fufillment is super fast compared to other POD providers, I've had only 1 misprint with over 400 orders. Customer service is next to none, they consistently respond within a business day, even during the holidays! Could they have more stock, more products? Sure, that would be nice, but if it sacrifices the quality and operations, I'd prefer not to!

When you're building a brand, customer service and quality are one of the most important things to building a long-term business. Teescape ticks off all the boxes for me!

The only complaint, if I could nitpick one, is shipping prices internationally are VERY expensive. Sometimes it sucks up all your margins, but that's Print On Demand for you.

Killed Fitty Men

This company has probably effectively put me out of business! I called on the 9th of December to inquire about the business and to see if I should move shirts over to them. Even with it being the holiday time, i was told that while they were busy, there shirts were still getting out at a reasonable timeframe. 10 days later i still have shirts sitting and will not reach customers in time for Christmas. Almost guaranteeing bad reviews from the customers. I'm not sure if it was just one person not knowing information or not, but DO NOT believe in what they say of a quick turnaround. You'll end up with unhappy customers waiting 2 weeks for simple shirts!

Ponderwear

Really like this fulfillment company. They're quick and their product quality is great. Also support is very helpful. Their prices also are quite reasonable compared to others.

Used on Ponderwear.com

UpSideDownShirts.com

I use Teescape every day and have never had an issue. Their product creation is simple and straight forward and they have the best prices on the Shopify platform. I highly recommend this print on demand service.

Used on Upsidedownshirts.com

FROM STRUGGLE TO STRENGTH

I use this app regularly. I love the fast turn around and have not had any problems with getting help when I have a question or a issue. My only gripe is that I wish they offered more products. I would love to add hats, mugs, phone cases etc. to my website.

FabulousVibes

Easy interface, nice color and size selection, shipped each order on time, no printing issues so far

Previous 1 3 4 5 6