3.7
Edited January 9, 2023

Tl;dr: Go with CustomCat instead.

Support has been frustrating to deal with over the years. They have a superior attitude and are not very helpful. They won't admit wrongdoing, and won't do whatever is necessary to make it right. Their general attitude is "meh, we do alright most of the time so this time isn't a big deal."

Good luck if you have any requests that fall outside their narrow list of pre-approved asks, you will be either ignored or responded to with snark. It's hard to leave them because the print quality is okay and my store is already configured, but CustomCat's speed and support is so much better.

Note: my "time spent using the app" is inaccurate because I mostly use WooCommerce on my stores. I have used Teescape for 4+ years.

Tread Not
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 2, 2022

I really cant say enough about Teescape. Ive tried many POD, Teescape's pricing, ease of use and CUSTOMER SERVICE is AMAZING!!! Any time I have a question, they reply in record time. I recommend them to anyone.

ChinSurfers
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 14, 2021

I don't understand why this app doesn't have a higher overall review rating. I've used just about every POD out there. In the past 2 1/2 years, thousands of orders they've fulfilled for me, and thousands of raving 5 star customer reviews, I can say with absolute confidence, that Teescape is by far the best in the industry. Sure, like every other pod out there, you'll occasionally have a printing error or defective garment. However, on the rare occasion that it happens, and I do mean rare, Teescape has always been quick to respond and quick to fix the problem! So, if you're looking for a flexible POD with a good selection that has amazing print quality, fast turnaround, excellent prices, and superior customer service, I can't recommend these guys enough! Thank you, Teescape, for all that you do! You guys are truly the best of the best!

That's A Cool Tee
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 30, 2021

Btw, this is my first review ever. So I wasn't going to even bother, but everyone deserves to know what they could be dealing with. Especially after their replies. **PLEASE READ** I received my sample order composed of three t-shirts, two of which had clear printing mistakes (missing/cut off elements). I was angry (obviously) because how could 2 out 3 of my t-shirts had such an obvious mistake? Where was Quality Control? I tried to call them first, but all I got was a sound as if it were disconnected. So I sent the email, pointing out the mistakes, providing photos, etc. A truly disappointing customer type of email. I'll definitely own to that. Their first email (from Ben) had already a tone with me. Asking me to point out the "obvious mistakes" (yes, he used the quotes). This is after I included the photos zooming into the area where the mistakes were visible. At this point, I'm beyond angry. Also, their phone number didn't work. My reply to Ben was that I was furious, and asked about a working phone number and that I wanted for this to be looked into by a manager. The response from Jeff (manager?, owner?), was that they were giving me a refund but because of my "angry tone" they didn't want to work with someone like me, so they disabled my account. That I appeared to be a confrontational person. No, I'm not making this up.
Instead of an apology, I got blocked. TLDR:
Do you want quality control? Don't use Teescape.
Do you want quality customer service? Don't use Teescape.
Do you want to get blocked by being angry because THEY didn't deliver what I had paid for? Then yes, maybe use Teescape. *Of course, they'll probably reply to this saying "your tone was angry, blah blah". But I can at least openly admit to that. Why was I angry in the first place? Oh yeah, because they skipped quality control. Also, because customer service didn't even look at the photos I had sent and replied with their own tone. So was it wrong to be mad? Shoutout to Ben and Jeff, thanks for the terrible experience. I hope this review isn't too angry-sounding for you! :)

Rumbling Thread
Time spent using app: 8 days
Teescape replied October 1, 2021

In the custom printing business, a very small percentage of shirt can have various problems, whether due to machine malfunctions, the way the artwork was designed, or any of a number of other factors. In all cases, we work sellers to resolve issues and create the best experience for both the sellers and their customers. Unfortunately, when there's a tiny issue with a tiny design element on the very first sample order placed by a seller, sometimes rather than working with us to find a solution, they prefer to rage about wanting a refund and how terrible we are - all over a couple (yes, 2) shirts. We apologized and provided a full 100% refund before they posted this review.

July 24, 2021

I recently purchased some personalized tees. I must admit that you guys have outdone yourselves and did an amazing job!!!...I plan on doing much more business with you guys and ladies!!!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Teescape!!! AMAZING WORK!!!!

Meli's Treasures
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 25, 2020

Customer service is very responsive and helpful while setting up my online store. I highly recommend them and always read the reviews of other apps because that is how I chose Teescape.

Do Tices Shoal
Time spent using app: 9 days
May 18, 2020

I've used these guys for years and printed roughly 5000 tees with them with maybe a handful of mistakes which of course is going to happen but they are always fixed immediately when they do. They definetly aren't the cheapest POD but when dealing with cheap you get way more problems. If you want consistency and peace of mind with very few hiccups this is the place to go!!!!

T-Shirt Inker
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Edited January 10, 2023

They do not care about your business at all anymore! I loved the way the used to be, when they used to ship on time and i'm grateful for the business that i have done with them over the last few years. But now they are have become very slow at getting orders printed and shipped to my customers. Taking two weeks to get orders shipped out to customers is completely unacceptable! I now have to deal with angry customers that have very long wait times. There excuse is that due to the holidays we have slow turnarounds of 5 to 7 business days, Which once again is lies. How can you explain orders from December still not being shipped out?

Lees krazy tees
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Teescape replied May 14, 2020

I'm sorry you were unhappy, but I wish you would have contacted us to discuss before just placing a bad review. Please, let's be honest about the facts. You've been a customer of ours since April of 2018, and we appreciate your business. During that time we've shipped 1152 orders for you with an average turnaround time of 3.45 days. You decided to give us a bad review now, during the COVID-19 pandemic during which we, like many in our industry, have been severely impacted. Even so, since March 1 of 2020, we've shipped 121 orders for you, with an average turnaround time of 4.34 days, and an absolute maximum turnaround time of 9.04 days. That's not the 2 weeks you claimed, and is actually pretty good since some of our competitors are running at 2-3 weeks and others may be completely shutdown at this time. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I thought anyone reading the reviews would want to know the facts. Thank you again for your business.

Edited August 9, 2021

Since They got nailed for Copyright Infringement they have really gone down hill. Two things at play here: Print Quality and Copyright Infringement. Print Quality:
Print quality is hit or miss. I can provide the photos and email chain, but simply put they did not stand behind their work. I have to have 40+ shirts reprinted at my cost from another shop because they felt the quality was good enough. 40+ shirts had fibers/pilling that was clearly visible. Two identical shirt side by side and the quality looks totally different. Okay some may say it was one time mistake. Well its not okay because it cause me over $400 to correct and second it one of three (3) different orders that had poor quality prints. OH! Make sure to read their rules too! If they make a mistake an go to fix it they may use a similar garment as opposed to the exact product you ordered. That happened to me too. 40 shirt order that had four (4) noticeably bad prints they corrected but sent then a different color shirt so we have 36 of one color and then these four that are different. Copyright Infringement:
I understand protecting yourself from further violations but they simply claim an infraction on anything they think may be in violation as opposed to "knowing" which is safe, but VERY poor customer service wise. For example a customer orders three items and one item they feel is a violation will put the whole order in limbo and they do nothing with it. Well nothing aside form charging you $2 for canceling the order. Their work around is that you the vendor will need to email them and make your case. If you utilize fan art of any kind just stay away from them and you will be much happier for it.

Retro Rags Limited
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 8, 2019

Very horrible quality printing. It was scratchy and literally flaky. I contacted them with pictures and they never contacted me back. Very horrible customer service and plain bad printing. Never ever doing business with them again.

The Beautiful Occasions
Time spent using app: 2 months
Teescape replied December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. We've checked everything and can't find any email, ever, from your store. Possibly your email was blocked because the images were too large, or it got dropped in our Spam folder and we didn't see it before deleting it, or maybe your email provider didn't even send the message because of the total message size. If you would still like help with this, please feel free to contact us at support@teescape.com. You might try contacting us first without adding any photos to see if the message gets through to us. Either way, we wish you a Happy New Year!