Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Rumbling Thread

Btw, this is my first review ever. So I wasn't going to even bother, but everyone deserves to know what they could be dealing with. Especially after their replies. **PLEASE READ** I received my sample order composed of three t-shirts, two of which had clear printing mistakes (missing/cut off elements). I was angry (obviously) because how could 2 out 3 of my t-shirts had such an obvious mistake? Where was Quality Control? I tried to call them first, but all I got was a sound as if it were disconnected. So I sent the email, pointing out the mistakes, providing photos, etc. A truly disappointing customer type of email. I'll definitely own to that. Their first email (from Ben) had already a tone with me. Asking me to point out the "obvious mistakes" (yes, he used the quotes). This is after I included the photos zooming into the area where the mistakes were visible. At this point, I'm beyond angry. Also, their phone number didn't work. My reply to Ben was that I was furious, and asked about a working phone number and that I wanted for this to be looked into by a manager. The response from Jeff (manager?, owner?), was that they were giving me a refund but because of my "angry tone" they didn't want to work with someone like me, so they disabled my account. That I appeared to be a confrontational person. No, I'm not making this up.
Instead of an apology, I got blocked. TLDR:
Do you want quality control? Don't use Teescape.
Do you want quality customer service? Don't use Teescape.
Do you want to get blocked by being angry because THEY didn't deliver what I had paid for? Then yes, maybe use Teescape. *Of course, they'll probably reply to this saying "your tone was angry, blah blah". But I can at least openly admit to that. Why was I angry in the first place? Oh yeah, because they skipped quality control. Also, because customer service didn't even look at the photos I had sent and replied with their own tone. So was it wrong to be mad? Shoutout to Ben and Jeff, thanks for the terrible experience. I hope this review isn't too angry-sounding for you! :)

October 1, 2021

In the custom printing business, a very small percentage of shirt can have various problems, whether due to machine malfunctions, the way the artwork was designed, or any of a number of other factors. In all cases, we work sellers to resolve issues and create the best experience for both the sellers and their customers. Unfortunately, when there's a tiny issue with a tiny design element on the very first sample order placed by a seller, sometimes rather than working with us to find a solution, they prefer to rage about wanting a refund and how terrible we are - all over a couple (yes, 2) shirts. We apologized and provided a full 100% refund before they posted this review.

Meli's Treasures

I recently purchased some personalized tees. I must admit that you guys have outdone yourselves and did an amazing job!!!...I plan on doing much more business with you guys and ladies!!!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Teescape!!! AMAZING WORK!!!!

Do Tices Shoal

Customer service is very responsive and helpful while setting up my online store. I highly recommend them and always read the reviews of other apps because that is how I chose Teescape.

T-Shirt Inker

I've used these guys for years and printed roughly 5000 tees with them with maybe a handful of mistakes which of course is going to happen but they are always fixed immediately when they do. They definetly aren't the cheapest POD but when dealing with cheap you get way more problems. If you want consistency and peace of mind with very few hiccups this is the place to go!!!!

Lees krazy tees

It took them over two weeks before they started shipping out and sending a tracking number for the shipments! Completely unacceptable!

May 14, 2020

I'm sorry you were unhappy, but I wish you would have contacted us to discuss before just placing a bad review. Please, let's be honest about the facts. You've been a customer of ours since April of 2018, and we appreciate your business. During that time we've shipped 1152 orders for you with an average turnaround time of 3.45 days. You decided to give us a bad review now, during the COVID-19 pandemic during which we, like many in our industry, have been severely impacted. Even so, since March 1 of 2020, we've shipped 121 orders for you, with an average turnaround time of 4.34 days, and an absolute maximum turnaround time of 9.04 days. That's not the 2 weeks you claimed, and is actually pretty good since some of our competitors are running at 2-3 weeks and others may be completely shutdown at this time. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I thought anyone reading the reviews would want to know the facts. Thank you again for your business.

Retro Rags Limited

Since They got nailed for Copyright Infringement they have really gone down hill. Two things at play here: Print Quality and Copyright Infringement. Print Quality:
Print quality is hit or miss. I can provide the photos and email chain, but simply put they did not stand behind their work. I have to have 40+ shirts reprinted at my cost from another shop because they felt the quality was good enough. 40+ shirts had fibers/pilling that was clearly visible. Two identical shirt side by side and the quality looks totally different. Okay some may say it was one time mistake. Well its not okay because it cause me over $400 to correct and second it one of three (3) different orders that had poor quality prints. OH! Make sure to read their rules too! If they make a mistake an go to fix it they may use a similar garment as opposed to the exact product you ordered. That happened to me too. 40 shirt order that had four (4) noticeably bad prints they corrected but sent then a different color shirt so we have 36 of one color and then these four that are different. Copyright Infringement:
I understand protecting yourself from further violations but they simply claim an infraction on anything they think may be in violation as opposed to "knowing" which is safe, but VERY poor customer service wise. For example a customer orders three items and one item they feel is a violation will put the whole order in limbo and they do nothing with it. Well nothing aside form charging you $2 for canceling the order. Their work around is that you the vendor will need to email them and make your case. If you utilize fan art of any kind just stay away from them and you will be much happier for it.

The Beautiful Occasions

Very horrible quality printing. It was scratchy and literally flaky. I contacted them with pictures and they never contacted me back. Very horrible customer service and plain bad printing. Never ever doing business with them again.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. We've checked everything and can't find any email, ever, from your store. Possibly your email was blocked because the images were too large, or it got dropped in our Spam folder and we didn't see it before deleting it, or maybe your email provider didn't even send the message because of the total message size. If you would still like help with this, please feel free to contact us at support@teescape.com. You might try contacting us first without adding any photos to see if the message gets through to us. Either way, we wish you a Happy New Year!

I Crave Cars

Their print quality is horrible. I was really hoping this company would work for my printing needs, especially since they claim to be committed to producing the best quality prints. That's a total lie. The prints I ordered were terrible. It was a complete waste of money.

September 4, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way. I see that you placed one order for two shirts, but I can't find any record of you contacting our support department for help with this. You can contact us any time at support@teescape.com with any quality concerns and we'll be happy to address those and look into how this happened, as well as provide replacements at no charge if you received a defective shirt or defective print.

The Witches Sage

Although t-shirts aren't one of our main products, we still offer the option to our customers. We've been using Teescape for over a year with no issues or complaints from our customers, all orders have been shipped on time with 100% satisfaction from our customers.

Guardian Angel Collection

Teescape is a top notch t-shirt POD company. Support is very quick with most responses taking less than 1 hour during business hours. Shipping is fast and some even ship out the same day. Their DTG quality is excellent, and prices are reasonable. Only downside is that they pretty much only offer apparel items, but that can be a plus as they are excellent at what they do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7