Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Do Tices Shoal

Customer service is very responsive and helpful while setting up my online store. I highly recommend them and always read the reviews of other apps because that is how I chose Teescape.

T-Shirt Inker

I've used these guys for years and printed roughly 5000 tees with them with maybe a handful of mistakes which of course is going to happen but they are always fixed immediately when they do. They definetly aren't the cheapest POD but when dealing with cheap you get way more problems. If you want consistency and peace of mind with very few hiccups this is the place to go!!!!

Lees krazy tees

It took them over two weeks before they started shipping out and sending a tracking number for the shipments! Completely unacceptable!

May 14, 2020

I'm sorry you were unhappy, but I wish you would have contacted us to discuss before just placing a bad review. Please, let's be honest about the facts. You've been a customer of ours since April of 2018, and we appreciate your business. During that time we've shipped 1152 orders for you with an average turnaround time of 3.45 days. You decided to give us a bad review now, during the COVID-19 pandemic during which we, like many in our industry, have been severely impacted. Even so, since March 1 of 2020, we've shipped 121 orders for you, with an average turnaround time of 4.34 days, and an absolute maximum turnaround time of 9.04 days. That's not the 2 weeks you claimed, and is actually pretty good since some of our competitors are running at 2-3 weeks and others may be completely shutdown at this time. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I thought anyone reading the reviews would want to know the facts. Thank you again for your business.

Retro Rags Limited

I am very happy with not only the product but their customer service. They pay close attention to the quality of their prints and are quick to answer questions. They are also based in the US which is a tremendous help with turnaround time. Great to work with!!!

The Beautiful Occasions

Very horrible quality printing. It was scratchy and literally flaky. I contacted them with pictures and they never contacted me back. Very horrible customer service and plain bad printing. Never ever doing business with them again.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. We've checked everything and can't find any email, ever, from your store. Possibly your email was blocked because the images were too large, or it got dropped in our Spam folder and we didn't see it before deleting it, or maybe your email provider didn't even send the message because of the total message size. If you would still like help with this, please feel free to contact us at support@teescape.com. You might try contacting us first without adding any photos to see if the message gets through to us. Either way, we wish you a Happy New Year!

I Crave Cars

Their print quality is horrible. I was really hoping this company would work for my printing needs, especially since they claim to be committed to producing the best quality prints. That's a total lie. The prints I ordered were terrible. It was a complete waste of money.

September 4, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way. I see that you placed one order for two shirts, but I can't find any record of you contacting our support department for help with this. You can contact us any time at support@teescape.com with any quality concerns and we'll be happy to address those and look into how this happened, as well as provide replacements at no charge if you received a defective shirt or defective print.

The Witches Sage

Although t-shirts aren't one of our main products, we still offer the option to our customers. We've been using Teescape for over a year with no issues or complaints from our customers, all orders have been shipped on time with 100% satisfaction from our customers.

Guardian Angel Collection

Teescape is a top notch t-shirt POD company. Support is very quick with most responses taking less than 1 hour during business hours. Shipping is fast and some even ship out the same day. Their DTG quality is excellent, and prices are reasonable. Only downside is that they pretty much only offer apparel items, but that can be a plus as they are excellent at what they do.

store1510

it is so awful. The printing was extremely long and my customers could not wait, I would never come back to use it again.

May 17, 2019

Hi. I see you've placed a total of 4 orders, that have all shipped on-time. In addition, I see you placed another order on the same day you posted this review saying that you wouldn't use us again. Please email us if there's anything we can do to help.

Kobra Athletics

Can't say enough nice things about Teescape. Truly one of the most underrated POD companies. Fufillment is super fast compared to other POD providers, I've had only 1 misprint with over 400 orders. Customer service is next to none, they consistently respond within a business day, even during the holidays! Could they have more stock, more products? Sure, that would be nice, but if it sacrifices the quality and operations, I'd prefer not to!

When you're building a brand, customer service and quality are one of the most important things to building a long-term business. Teescape ticks off all the boxes for me!

The only complaint, if I could nitpick one, is shipping prices internationally are VERY expensive. Sometimes it sucks up all your margins, but that's Print On Demand for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7