Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Midwest Competitive Shooting

Basic app that does what you need for displaying testimonials, and support is very responsive when making customizations.

Illuminating Stories, LLC

Great layout, easy to install, and responsive support team- very helpful. Also appreciate that it’s offered for free! Thank you!

YVR Cookie

Awesome app. Love the support and the way it looks on the webpage. You can customize it however you like!

MyLittleTravel

Honestly one of the best support I saw ! much more than other...
They react rapidly, they do all they can to help, It's a real pleasure to work with this App.!

Trendy21Store

I love this app, easy to use, great looking, exactly what I wanted. Customer support is awesome. I had a theme issue and their app was the last one I installed. I reach their support about that since I didn't know at that time what was wrong with my website and they explained me and then they fixed it, even it has nothing to do with their app. Problem was in the theme. Amazing. I don't know what else to say except people like you really make this world a better place.

iPad Screen Repair

I have to give the App 5 stars. The App is great. It is simple to use and the team behind the app provide excellent support. I was shocked to get an email response within an hour. What's even more amazing is that at the time of writing the app is completely FREE. Thank you, I really appreciate as a start-up every penny counts at the moment.

Delicate blaze

Customer service has been truly amazing assisting with helping out a newbie. A great app and very easy to use. Highly recommend

Adanya Boutique

This is the perfect app for those that are on a tight budget, it is FREE! This app is perfect for those that are not tech-savvy and just need a simple app to make it work for their store. And this one is a big win for me. You can place the review any page that you desire. I like this app

ronda

Great app! I installed many apps and this one was by far the best. Great customer service support !!!

Little But Loud

Simple & intuitive to set up and use! So far no issues and really happy with it. Highly recommended and thank you for a wonderful app!

Previous 1 3