Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Investitch by Stephanie Daniel

This app is perfect for what I needed and it's simple enough for the customers to add their review/testimonial.
I needed more of a customer testimonial for my quilt services and this is clean, simple and looks great on my web-site.

Expression By Nada

It got the job done and the customer support was very responsive and helpful. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it

Srri Mrri

Exactly what I wanted. They have a great support system and have literally the fastest replies compared to all the apps in Shopify. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Little Bowerbird Creative

These guys helped me in adding a read more button to my reviews, fast response and great to deal with. Recommended!

Luxury Brand Jewellery

This app has really helped my website with sales and the customer service is amazing - always willing to help

RENT-A-SUP

so far so good. the support help a lot with what was needed. thanks again.
other then that, I wish it was an option to choose the language.

Pink Vintage Jewellery

This helps to give customers some reassurance about the products you are selling. The support is great too if you need help.

Grace & Blossom Boutique

Quick and fast response when needing help. App is easy to use! Adding testimonials to my site has really helped my customers trust my brand.

NZ KATERED

Great app and very fast reliable response from app developers. I heard back from a query i had within 10 mins. Very impressed.

Mask-On Distributor

I use this app to capture customer reviews for my site (not just products). It works the way it should, with couple wishful features that I was promised they would be available soon. What's best is their Support. Quick, concise and got the job done right. Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6