Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

murukali.com

dear my lovely app. you re the best. i am realy thankful for for the the team behind. higlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy recooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomended

Cards Delights

This app is great for getting people to leave testimonials for my website. The setup is very easy, and we were able to change the colour etc, so they matched the theme of our site. Support is also great, we had a technical glitch on our side and the support team were very fast to reply and help us out.

Trainz

This was a great solution for posting customer testimonials. While it certainly helps with sales as customers see so many positive reviews, I find our customer service staff really value this highly visible string of testimonials to their friendliness and helpfulness.

Slapios_Nosys

I was looking for app like this for a long time. Works perfect. Great and responsive team to help you get set up. 100% recomend

Let's Be Natural

I installed the Free version yesterday. Although easy to install I needed some tweaks. Support was easy to contact, very responsive, helpful and sorted out my issues quickly. The App seems to work as promised so far.

Glory Garden

I used the free version of this app to add 5 reviews from my customers that I had collected from them over email. I was able to customize the details of how I want the reviews to appear and they look great on my homepage!

4leggedpets

As always. This app works fantastic and support is patiently doing what I want to be done. I feel free to contact them and with their app is my page looking better. Thank you guys :)

Flowers at Moor Street

I used this app to add some testimonials to my site, I was unable to add them myself, so within minutes the support team had responded to my email and helped me to fix the problem! Amazing service,

Flipee

Absolutely incredible customer service! I had some difficulties where to place the code initially, but after an email to the team they resolved for me within minutes. wonderful. thank you

CleanSea

Easy to use and quick to setup. I'm sure that having these customer testimonials on our website are going to be very valuable on our website!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8