Testimonials Master

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vintage Art Room

The App has added the capability to add a testimonial on store level in a very simple to use (both for a store owner and customer) way. Also, having had some small issues with importing testimonials from an Etsy store - the support given is excellent and very fast - so I can highly recommend the App

Mealey Marine

The support behind this app is amazing. I had an issue with the code, sent them an email, and they made got it fixed within a few hours.
Highly recommend.

Sassy Wicks & Wax

I have installed this app onto my home page and needed help with an issue. The customer service was absolutely fantastic. I am so happy. I highly recommend to everyone. The app on my homepage is just fantastic and a great addition to my online store I would not be without it. Sassy Wicks & Wax

SKOArtStudio

Really easy way to add customer reviews and testimonials on Shopify. Easy data entry and customizable even in the free version

Hard Rock Cafe Collector

Amazing app, I used it for my shopify store. Amazing staff that is very friendly, fast, and effective with their assistance. Shining 5 starts ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Freestone Fly Fishing Company

Simple and easy to use, it's been a great addition to my website! Also the support staff are friendly and quick to respond.

HAPPYSNAX.DE

I like the app because customers can give a review right on the page. At first I had problems with the pop up feild and some of the color but the support was great and fixed everything!

Betty Pin

We used this app to publish customer testimonials on our Homepage at www.bettypin.com, and their customer service team was fast and friendly in helping us get the app installed and working correctly on the site. Definitely recommended!

Elite Limousine

Thus far the app and the guys behind it are AMAZING!!!! Excellent customer service and does more than what is requested, THANK YOU GUYS!! now our clients can fully express how they feel about the company service with this AMAZING APP!!!!!! :)))))))))))

Choosing Gratitude

This is a great app. Exactly what we need right now. Their customer service is Superb. Admin always responds to my emails promptly. Highly recommend!