Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Grace & Blossom Boutique

Quick and fast response when needing help. App is easy to use! Adding testimonials to my site has really helped my customers trust my brand.

NZ KATERED

Great app and very fast reliable response from app developers. I heard back from a query i had within 10 mins. Very impressed.

Mask-On Distributor

I use this app to capture customer reviews for my site (not just products). It works the way it should, with couple wishful features that I was promised they would be available soon. What's best is their Support. Quick, concise and got the job done right. Thank you!!!

SimplyJute

Excellent and quick on going support from the team, they usually reply within hours. Happy with service.

ThatAndThi$

App works just like it is supposed to! I like how easily everything can be customized to look just how you want it. Customer support has been great too. I had an issue with getting pictures to show up on the testimonials that was handled very quickly.

GnuSante.Creations

prompt help! so easy to get started and when i needed a hand or wanted to adjust slightly they were there with speedy assistance.

ANTHEM

fast response! fixed the issue of the SUBMIT REVIEW button not working within 5-6 hours. thanks much!

Elite Gymnastics

Best app developers we've worked with! 100% helpful and will go the extra yard.. Thank you for your help..

Handitizer

Setting up testimonials had never been easy until I found Testimonials Master! I love how simple is it to use, and that you can customize everything from font size, view, color, and so on. I encountered a bug while trying to modify the setting and the support team got back and fixed the bug immediately as soon as I let them know. The only thing I want to be added is the preview of testimonials before saving. Like, how it's going to look like with this font size, Border radius, Border size, and padding so I don't have to go back and forth between the app and website to see what are they like. But overall! I love it! Keep up the good work :)

Maskada

This app makes it super easy to submit and showcase reviews. Installation and small modification are easy. I wanted to change the font, which is not available (yet?) in the app, but the support tackled this for me in no time. Recommended! Shop: maskada.online