Testimonials Master

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

SimplyJute

Excellent and quick on going support from the team, they usually reply within hours. Happy with service.

ThatAndThi$

App works just like it is supposed to! I like how easily everything can be customized to look just how you want it. Customer support has been great too. I had an issue with getting pictures to show up on the testimonials that was handled very quickly.

GnuSante.Creations

prompt help! so easy to get started and when i needed a hand or wanted to adjust slightly they were there with speedy assistance.

ANTHEM

fast response! fixed the issue of the SUBMIT REVIEW button not working within 5-6 hours. thanks much!

Elite Gymnastics

Best app developers we've worked with! 100% helpful and will go the extra yard.. Thank you for your help..

Handitizer

Setting up testimonials had never been easy until I found Testimonials Master! I love how simple is it to use, and that you can customize everything from font size, view, color, and so on. I encountered a bug while trying to modify the setting and the support team got back and fixed the bug immediately as soon as I let them know. The only thing I want to be added is the preview of testimonials before saving. Like, how it's going to look like with this font size, Border radius, Border size, and padding so I don't have to go back and forth between the app and website to see what are they like. But overall! I love it! Keep up the good work :)

Maskada

This app makes it super easy to submit and showcase reviews. Installation and small modification are easy. I wanted to change the font, which is not available (yet?) in the app, but the support tackled this for me in no time. Recommended! Shop: maskada.online

Winners Equine Products

Great app. Easy to use and GREAT support. Love it!!!!!
I had an issue installing on my page and tech support had me up within the hour.

Del Bello's Designs

This app is excellent and so very easy to use! I contacted them to help with placement of this section and they immediately took care of my request. I highly recommend this app! Customer service is over the top! Great job!

AMYRA

Very responsive team. We wanted a small adjustment and they were super fast in doing that for us. Good app to keep review system simple yet efficient.