Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Winners Equine Products

Great app. Easy to use and GREAT support. Love it!!!!!
I had an issue installing on my page and tech support had me up within the hour.

Del Bello's Designs

This app is excellent and so very easy to use! I contacted them to help with placement of this section and they immediately took care of my request. I highly recommend this app! Customer service is over the top! Great job!

AMYRA

Very responsive team. We wanted a small adjustment and they were super fast in doing that for us. Good app to keep review system simple yet efficient.

ArtLofter

Great app! It provides everything you need! If you have any problems, customer service is here in seconds to help you, it’s perfect! Thank you!

Valon Beauty

I love this app. It was easy to install, oh and the customer service is excellent! Don’t hesitate, just get it.

Metallic Bloom

I had a technical issue using this app, but they were quick to get back to me and quick to fix it. I’ve been looking for an testimonial app that will allow me to manually enter in my old reviews while still letting me capture new ones, so I was so relieved to finally find this app.

Vitamu

Great app, superb customer service.
We were having some difficulty with the installation, but customer service instantly fixed the issue.
Thanks!

Storyline Clothing Co.

I used this app on my Shopify store to add a reviews section to the bottom of my homepage. I really like that the app provides different options for the type of "view" for the reviews. I went with the list view because I thought that would work best with my website.
The customer service is awesome! I had an issue with something (just something I missed/messed up on my end) and they responded to my email within 30 minutes! They were helpful and very polite!
I also like that the app allows customers to add pictures to their reviews!
I have the Basic Plan and that works well for my needs! It seems to be a fair price for what you get and as my store grows I will likely upgrade to the Premium Plan.
This app is super easy to install and use and I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for something like this for your website!

Heartfelt Delights, LLC

This app has helped me load my testimonials with ease. It is easy to use and now my page is more reputable with my customers telling how they enjoy my store.

Booktides

A great app. Just the solution I was looking for to display testimonials on my shop website. When I had a small problem setting it up they got back to straight away and fixed the problem in no time! Highly recommend this app..