by Yo

Customize your order details page with drag-and-drop widgets

Rely&Buy

It is an easy-to-use app and the price is really reasonable. Thanks to the team. I definitely recommend it.

Imagine Global Care

This app is good! it gets the job done, but I wish it could offer some metrics of how many people click on the buttons.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This is so easy to set up! I tried creating my own thank you message, but don't have a good enough understanding of HTML. This solved allllll of my problems! Easy to set up, super easy to use, and it looks great!

Pilgrim Travel Store

great love the app. I will recomend it to all the clients that we know that uses shopify. We are so happy

Modern Bath Store

It is my first time and it help me a lot ,very user friendly .I will recommend this app to my friends

Caribbean Local Fashion

I love this app! Customers engage with other things even after the sale. Thank you for allowing HTML!

Wooden Planet

Good app. 10++

Top Nerd Gadgets

It's great because now when people come to my store they can see that this is somebody they can trust!!!

smackdiscount

great app. Very useful. Im sure this will generate more sales. easy to install. One of the great apps

Grabber

Awesome app!!! I love how the app allows me to engage with my customers. It's also very useful for boosting likes on your FB page!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6