The Detective FAQ

The Detective FAQ | Reviews

by Shopdra

FAQ Page, Help Center, Contact Us, Order Tracking, WhatsApp

QUICKQUESTING.COM

Really great app, very simple to use and excellent customer support even for the free package! Would recommend

Wings E-Store

Great apps, looks sleek, free service pack is enough to address most e-commerce needs. Included suggested FAQs questions for those who don't know where to start.

Duchesz of Saxeszburg

The developer/founder was incredible in responding to my many tweaking of the widget on how it shows on mobile devices, love all the features and I am confident this app will help with my conversion. I have not launch yet but feel good about the possibilities with the assistance of this app to make the user experience on my store seamless

Steve Groff's Cedar Meadow Farm

We've tried several FAQ apps, but really like this one a lot. The UX is really nice and the features and price point fit well. Most importantly, their support is exceptional - personal, thorough and fast. Recommended!

Nurse Nav

Thank you for creating it! The app has been the perfect addition to my site for the FAQ's - And a friend told me you are really responsive for any problems too which is important to me, as I am NOT tech savy.. As I have only just launched my website, I have not had any customer reviews yet, however it ticks all my boxes.

Mother Sierra

This app will really improve your conversion rate and customer experience. great support as well. Thank you!

Diecast Model Centre

A great app if you're looking for an all-in-one solution for your FAQ needs. It took me a while to get my head in the zone with some features but Caner has been absolutely brilliant in helping me with set up and despite my many emails, nothing seems to be too much trouble. I am now 100% delighted with the look and function we have for our static FAQ page and Support widget which I believe will save precious time by not having to answer the endless same old questions we were getting on Shopify Chat. We've got the Pro plan BTW and consider it is money very well spent. Thoroughly recommended.

SadeceYedekParca

I recommend you to use a useful nice app number 10 in customer relations
In terms of price, it is much better than other applications

Renate Jewellery

I love the fact you can roll up FAQ's to make it easier to read and or find what you are looking for

DropStrap

Great app, looks good and very easy to operate .
Really recommending this app for the entrepreneurs that needs a time saver

Previous 1 3 4