The Shop Events Calendar

A calendar widget to help you showcase your events and promos

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

topiaretreat

Location Mexico

Great app. easy to use and prompt customer service. A Much needed Shopify solution. ...............

Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah

This is the best app I could find after scouring the Shopify app store for having a no-nonsense calendar of events that our customers and members can view. Its integrations work seamlessly with the systems we already use and it looks good! On top of that, the customer service is beyond top-notch. You get a real human helping you with any issues the first time and that is priceless these days.

CORPHEA

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! The use in the backend is very easy and intuitive and the integration into the frontend store works smoothly too! I needed a German version of the calendar (months and days) for my customer's store, so I contacted the app developers. They responded very quickly and were extremely friendly and helpful. They implemented the new language especially for me within just a few days. Really great service! In addition, the price is really great for the service you get - I would recommend the calendar to everyone again!

The Tenth String Co.

Time spent using app 1 day

I have a clothing brand and I use this app to let my customers know which markets to find us at. Not only does it look professional, but it also links with my Google Calendar which means one less step for me to worry about. Luke was incredibly helpful and responsive when I had questions about the app. I always love when I can speak with a real person instead of a robot. If you're on the fence about installing this app, I would recommend giving the free trial a go - you won't regret it. It's a huge asset to the business and the customer support makes it a 10/10.

Bleu Lavande

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app for anyone trying to showcase a simple, dynamic and functionnal Calendar. Both back-end and front-end of the widget are very nice. Luke is also very quick to answer any inquiries and requests.

CICGstore

Working with Luke and The Shop Events Calendar has been one of the best experiences we've had from any app maker, and I've been using Shopify for 8 years and 4 websites. They are responsive and creative, and went out of their way to customize my calendar so it did what I needed it to, in a very fast timeframe. There's a reason for all 5-star reviews for this app - it's a solid app with good people behind it.

Stitchin' Post

Time spent using app About 1 month

A calendar is very important for our business in order to provide excellent customer service. I can say the support we have had from Luke has been more than 5 stars. He is quick to respond, eager to help, and a great problem solver. I can highly recommend "The Shop." Wish our other apps were as effective!

Goddess Gear

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a wonderful app, one that does just what I need it to do! Nice to have options within the app for choices of how it displays, and when I needed some help, Luke was so pleasant and quick to assist me. Highly recommend!

Anthi Frangiadis

The team at The Shop Apps are extremely responsive to questions and customization needs. We were very impressed with their fast solutions and willingness to help us customize the calendar to our specific site needs. We love that the calendar can display events in both list and grid views!

Muse Originals OBX

Short and sweet calendar app for my website! Transitioning away from Facebook and very pleased with this calendar. Customer service is uber responsive.

Previous 1 3