The Watchlyst ‑ Price Alerts

The Watchlyst ‑ Price Alerts

by Thalia

Price drop alerts to bring back customers

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

thekrishna

This is a hidden gem on Shopify app store. Super useful to built email lists. And it has a no-fuss clean interface. Also the developers are very responsive.

Graphic Packs

Brilliant little hidden app. I was able to setup it up myself. Collecting emails from site visitors was a real pain & this app made it easy.

zeusbags

We use this app to collect email leads. Its basic with not many features, however, gets the job done.

best-startup-books

One of the biggest benefits of this app is email capture. It is by far our single biggest source of collecting visitor emails. And it is cheap too - 3 bucks a month for unlimited leads!

43-things

Just installed this app - it works smoothly. Nice way to capture leads. Also helps to know the right pricing.

Reelshop

I like this app. It works great!

Dane Luz

Great app. Fast and easy to use!

Fashion Cornerstone

I was hesitant about using the app at first. After using it, I found the interface to be quite simple to use. I amazed by how well the app automates.

Camping Gear Plus

This is exactly what I was looking for. Just a really great way for my brand to get a good idea what the market wants and is willing to pay for my products. I'm really hoping to use this a way to drive more business. Good News is I'm beginning to get potential buyers leaving their email for " When The Price Drops" So Thanks Again
John A Jones
Camping Gear Plus

Cormans Retail Store 1

Thank you i had alot of help thank you god bless

Previous 1 3 4