ThisNew

Focus on print on demand dropshipping services worldwide

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1hundred clothing

I've been using this app for about a year now and I must say it's a awesome app! They've definitely help my business grow! If you're looking for a app to help take your business to the next level thisnew is the way to go! Thank you thisnew!

Cubros Marketing

This app is very helpful. If you want to start your own P.O.D. business, this platform is highly recommended. I will use this app again for my new store.

Cat Caboodle

Great support!! I really like working with them! You can communicate with them through whatsapp if you have any problems. They are always making improvements. You can customize anything you can imagine to shoes to face masks.

LILYPUPI

ThisNew provides a very good platform for sellers. They have a web design app that is directly web-based and can be imported into the store immediately, which is great. Moreover, the support staff here work very professionally and quickly.

Purefire Designs

Amazing provider! I started to work with them a few months back. They are a pleasure to work with. The shipping problems at the beginning of the pandemic are mostly solved now. Their support is top notch - especially via Skype. They have a great facebook community and listen to requests. Always implementing and improving new products and features.
Definitely recommend them!

Flex & Flow Leggings

I use this to make Leggings x the design tool is great, I wish everyone else had the same. I have purchased samples and the quality and printing is amazing. I recommend thisnew for your products. Plus they are always adding new stock. Bonus

FunnyPlates

Ive used this app for about 5 months and at first they were extremely slow with shipping and customer service. However since i first started they have GREATLY improved their service and im beyond impressed. This is one of the best up and coming print on demand companies in my opinion. Shipping comes from china on most products but the shipping times are not that bad. I love this app and will continue to profit off their amazing margins.

excitemz

Very good customer support. The fact that they don't take advantage of you on shipping is a big plus. Great items, I highly recommend this!

June 17, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your purchase and taking the time to write this review. we are terribly sorry to hear that you haven’t had a satisfactory experience with us, but we really appreciate your valuable response which will be used to further improve the quality of our service and products.
Regarding payment methods, we are committed to making payment more safe and convenient, now the credit card can pay all the goods items on our website. We keep updating our service to optimize the customer experience.
Due to limited transportation availability as a result of global COVID-19 impacts, many order delivery times may be massively extended. We understand that these delays are not pleasant and we are doing our best to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. We have tried our best to push the progress more quickly. No one else than we are that wish the package arrived safe and sound with earlier.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify the matter. The road we are heading for will be more solid with all your advice and support.
If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at service@thisnew.com, we're happy to assist!

Voist Apparel

I've been running a couple of Print-on-Demand stores for over a year now. I've tested about a dozen POD companies, and by far, ThisNew is the best out there. They have the largest selection at the best prices I could find, and their customer service is friendly and amazing. They also have a super helpful Facebook community full of active users. This means that no matter your experience with POD, ThisNew can help support your business with products, and their Facebook group can help you learn and grow.

2 Next