ThisNew Dropshipping

Print on demand & dropshipping provider, high-quality products

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

bioutdoor

Location China

Easy to use and great integration with the Shopify app. Great experiences and highly recommended to anyone who wants to start POD.

Fun Animal Store

Newbie in print on demand, but they have Excellent Customer Service and Good quality. Thank you, Sissie!

Qpet Garden

I tried to use their platform design many times and found it straightforward to use and very convenient. I have bought some of their clothes, Canvas, and shoes; the quality is also excellent, the color is bright, especially the T-shirt, breathable and comfortable. I like it very much!
Mainly thanks to Customer Service Sissie, their professional customer service who has solved many of my problems and is willing to listen to our opinions. I recommend ThisNew.com print-on-demand platform! Five-star praise!

Vardise.com

Location Netherlands

Excellent customer service. Good price and have lots of product options. Apps also quite easy to use!

Tattooed Theory

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic customer service, plenty of products and options to choose from to put my art on! definitely recommend ThisNew!

Fun Fabulous Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent quality masks. They take a little longer to arrive but are worth the wait. I have ordered nearly 800 masks from ThisNew and have never had a printing error! They have excellent customer support and my account representative, Lois, is always very helpful!

Temple of HODL

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Cheaper items to sell in most categories, seamless integration and helpful patient support staff. Has worked well for me so far.

Lawflares

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Llevo poco con la aplicación pero ya hice un pedido y todo correcto y de calidad buena (podría ser mejor pero los precios están bien). Ya la he probado y la comunicación es buena. La recomiendo mucho. Cada vez incluyen más productos y hacen descuentos por pedido.

Pawsome Choice

I can't fault ThisNew, their prices are good, their customer service is quick and responsive (especially via WhatsApp) and they offer good quality, their hooded blankets and canvas are great. Also their Etsy integration is very helpful for me

Fair Dinkum Fashion

Great company and great prices and variety of product offerings, thanks to Lois, my account manager whos very helpful. I plan to use ThisNew alot in the future

Previous 1