Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount | Reviews

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

silverchoice.de

The developer offers great support. They respond super fast, and really think with you. They really offer 5 star help!

silverchoice.com

It's a good app. The app does what it promises. After trying 9 other apps, this app is by far the best

My Filosophy

I needed an app that would do the buy x - get y% off for a number of items in a collection that you could mix and match. I tried a few other apps and they just didn't work properly or how I wanted. This one worked perfectly! They were very responsive and had me up and running in no time! I would highly recommend.

Classé Couture

Really good customer service and support. We top up extra for customisation and are really satisfied with current discount tier shown on our website. Well done Progressive.

clair de lune kc

Progressive Discount is THE best! I have been continually impressed with their customer service and support. My company needed a very specific formatting for the tiered discount table, and Progressive has worked with me to customize the table and provide fantastic and friendly help along the way. I highly recommend this app.

Lyn Around

Great app and fantastic support and super responsive .
The team was amazing and do it too fast.Great way to improve your revenue.

Romi Boutique

Excellent product and amazing customer service. They literally help you do anything you want! The app works perfectly.

Kade & Vos

With the customization options, this app looks great on our page! The customer service is also great and they get back to you super fat to resolve any problems. Great discount app!

Wolf Creek Printery

The app is very easy to use and looks good in our store. We've tried a few other discount apps, but this one has worked best for us. Since installing, we've had a couple of minor glitches but received help almost immediately. The customer support is absolutely outstanding and by far the best we've ever experienced. For that reason alone, we would give it 10 stars if possible.

Dumond Hand Sanitizers Wholesale

Great app! Easy to set up and use. Excellent customer support. I worked with Vikas to customize the app for my site. His solution was perfect, even better than I expected. He was patient and helpful. I am so impressed!!