4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and seamless integration with Shopify and TikTok. The customer support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants find the tracking capabilities, including multiple TikTok pixels, accurate and problem-solving. The live chat software and proactive customer support are also appreciated. The app's campaign management tools, engaging ad formats, and tailored assistance are seen as valuable for e-commerce businesses, especially those looking to tap into TikTok's marketing potential.

June 7, 2022

Can you create only one pixel that can be used during the trial period? Can I open more than one only if I pay?

SHOPYTK
2 days using the app
Omega replied June 7, 2022

Dear everyone at SHOPYTK team,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I appreciate your feedback, and I'm sorry for any negative experience using our app.
With our app, we can add unlimited browser pixels. However, the event API will be different, in our plan, you can use 1 event API for free, if you would like to add more, you need to upgrade with an extra charge.
Our customer support team has reached out to you for better support, could you please check it out?
We look forward to hearing from you back.
Regards,
Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support Team.