Reviews (1,521)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automatic conversion of out-of-stock items to pre-orders. They value its pay-as-you-go option, customizable features, and ability to handle small batch pre-orders. Despite limited multilingual support, its usability remains high. Merchants praise the responsive customer service and quick problem-solving. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable, with its ability to replace other apps and save money being a highlight. Its support for pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications is deemed essential, and its effective pre-order management is highly appreciated.

June 21, 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - We've had this app for a long time and would give it more stars if we could. The functionality helps us to manufacture in small quantities and ensure customers are informed about their pre-order. However, the customer service is why we wanted to write a review today. As every Shopify user knows, a new Shopify theme update can cause some code to go wonky (technical term). We always reach out to the team before publishing a new theme or update to ensure the code will work. They're online, friendly, and fast. Try this app, you won't be disappointed.

Zendira
About 1 year using the app
June 6, 2024

The app works as it should. I've used this app for at least 6 months now. I'm happy with it, as I have made sales from the app. So far, customer service is very quick (within minutes) and resolved my issues just as fast. I recommend it.

Manifestie
10 months using the app
June 5, 2024

Pam is a superstar - so patient and tested everything for me to make it was working correctly! Each time I need support, someone is always available to step in and help as quickly as possible. Thanks team!

AVRY JAMES LABEL
11 months using the app
June 17, 2024

I've tried a few pre-order apps, and this one is the most user-friendly. The support team responds very quickly and helped us solve the UI display issue. The technical skills of the support team are impressive.

Luxi Living
Over 1 year using the app
June 9, 2024

Nothing but good things to say about the app. It does what it is supposed to and the customer service has been great. I needed to change the look of my Add to Cart and Pre-order buttons through the app and the developers assisted promptly. Highly recommended!

Sarah Angelie Jewelry
4 months using the app
June 1, 2024

Phenomenal customer support. I've been with them for years. Just realized an issue with our pre-orders not working (turns out its a theme issue, not theirs) and man was support fast, patient and thorough!

I am super impressed.

Agent84
Over 3 years using the app
June 28, 2024

I received fantastic service from Princess who was so quick to respond and helped me immediately. Thank you!

RELLE
Over 2 years using the app
July 8, 2024

I am not going to lie, this app costs more than some of their competitors but let me say this. it's worth every penny cause IT WORKS. I have tried so many pre order and notify apps and they all just fall short. Don't always work or just lack features. This app works so well it's made my life so easy. The support team are amazing, i had a small issue with check out and they fixed it within a few hours. I am so glad i found this app it really has everything. Such a great product!

Loot Cave
12 days using the app
May 14, 2024

The app needed a bit of work to function exactly how we want it but the support team are very quick to respond and solve all the issues.

samasamacpt
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
July 14, 2024

The app had a decisive advantage for us If you have different delivery times for products or manufacturers when pre-ordering, you can map this perfectly.
We were able to set everything up very well, but then had a problem with the online display. We contacted the support team by email today and they helped us immediately and solved the problem within a day. The response was so fast and professional that we are delighted. We recommend this app without reservation.

Sarto Group