Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its customization, seamless integration with various themes, and diverse use-cases. The support team is responsive and helpful with customization. The app is also appreciated for its fair and flexible pricing, quick load times, and ability to replace other apps, automating processes to save time and money. Free onboarding and setup assistance are added benefits.

March 16, 2022

Works as advertised for pre-ordering on our site. We had a direct link to purchase from a collection page and the pre-order button had a glitch where it wasn't replacing the standard add-to-cart button. They said it wasn't designed for a collection page but made a fix that worked within a day. Great service.

Flower Mill USA
Kairock Partners SRL replied March 17, 2022

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! I'm sure we'll reach new heights working together.

July 14, 2021

Awesome Support! Andrei is so good and always helpful that he responds back to you even before you send him a message :)

Wazoodle Fabrics
Kairock Partners SRL replied July 14, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm very happy to help my awesome customers grow their business with pre-orders.

July 7, 2022

I had a question and needed help with the app and Andrei was awesome! I'm really enjoying this app for my store

Naturally Replenish
Kairock Partners SRL replied July 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Looking forward to a great collaboration.

February 14, 2023

Great communication and service from Robert! Thorough and super helpful. Overall great experience with the app and the customer service team.

Seed to Surf
Edited October 18, 2022

Being a novice, the onboarding call was useful. Andrei was very informative and helpful. I was able to grasp the basics.

Star Apple
September 8, 2021

Simple to get started, and support was quick to respond and quick to resolve my pre-order badge issue. So far so good, and would recommend.

KIBO
Hong Kong SAR
Kairock Partners SRL replied September 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners!

September 15, 2022

App is easy to install and configure. It's super easy to add products and set pre-order dates, discounts, reminders, etc. This was my first time using an app like this and our first pre-order collection, and the onboarding call was extremely helpful. Support helped me understand exactly how everything would work in terms of payments and pre-order dates + had some good suggestions to optimize the campaign. Highly recommend.

Let's Talk BL
September 15, 2022

I just started with this app and was able to get started pretty seamlessly. That's great in itself, but what really separates this app is the customer service. Andrei the founder jumped on an onboarding call with me to really help me understand best practices. He even make some customizations for me within a few hours! Great app and I'm sure there are more great things to come!

ADV Tennis
May 30, 2021

Great App. Very easy to use.
Excellent pricing model (ie: you only pay if it brings you sales).
Simply excellent customer support.
I'll be sticking with it (and i've tried other pre-order solutions).

HomeLife Technology
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 30, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm very happy to hear you also see us as long term partners as we do you. Very proud to be a part of your entrepreneurial journey and I am sure we'll grow sales together with pre-orders.

January 10, 2023

Customer service experience was incredible. Prompt response time and Miezty was very polite! The app itself is very good and easy to work with. Would recommend

Hous of Paws